Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Manny even been suspected of cheating before this year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Low IQ's are being exposed.
    Malignagii
    Cotto
    Cintron
    Berto
    Mosley
    Bradley
    Mayweather Sr.
    Jeff Mayweather

Yeah what the **** do these guys know.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
      Has he??Because it seems to me that all these accusations are coming out of nowhere!!I refuse to believe that hard core boxing fans are buying into this!!All my life as a fight fan,I've been waiting to see a great fighter,truly great fighter, fight live!!In my lifetime,a legit fighter that can be compaired to the oldschool greats!!Now because 1 fighter who talked a mean game,but didn't provide **** gets to talk **** about a proven great fighter & his supporters entertain this clown,are fight fans that gullible!!
      we should have expected this when a star shines as bright as his we will get people trying to shoot him down. sad to see because he is still innocent of anything.

Comment

Pacquiao has a history of cheating!

Comment

Originally posted by Anton-Chigurh View Post
          Malignagii
          Cotto
          Cintron
          Berto
          Mosley
          Bradley
          Mayweather Sr.
          Jeff Mayweather

Yeah what the **** do these guys know.
          You forgot Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            but he said he will take a test after the fight. if he was on anything they will find it straight after wont they.

So manny wants to schedule "RANDOM" drug tests, it doesn't work that way. Not to mention that he would have been found cheating after the damage is done. Again I'm not saying he's a cheater but Mayweather has no problem going through with the tests and already there are people in the sport of boxing wondering what's going on with Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              There is no proof that Pac is cheating or that he ever has...

But he's making this into a bigger issue then it should be and it will follow him around for this rest of his career, true or not.

The most convincing part of this whole situation is how determined Pac's team is to avoid these tests at all costs.

If Pac had said yes to random drug testing no one would question him and chances are he might not have even been tested before the fight, now he himself has raised more questions then anyone else ever could have.
              This is true, sadly.

I can see both sides of it though.

On one side, people are going to question him: If you're clean...just take the tests and be done with it!

And on the other (especially coming from the side of the accused, because make no mistake, the additional testing is an accusation) its: I've never tested positive for anything in my career, and these tests are unprecedented...why should I take tests NOT required by the commission overseeing the fight.

The reality is that the only way I can see Pacquiao erasing all doubt now that its blown out of proportion is to take the tests and pass them...then proceed to beating the snot out of Floyd.

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  So manny wants to schedule "RANDOM" drug tests, it doesn't work that way. Not to mention that he would have been found cheating after the damage is done. Again I'm not saying he's a cheater but Mayweather has no problem going through with the tests and already there are people in the sport of boxing wondering what's going on with Pac.
                  if he is on anything they will pick it up after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                    Has he??Because it seems to me that all these accusations are coming out of nowhere!!I refuse to believe that hard core boxing fans are buying into this!!All my life as a fight fan,I've been waiting to see a great fighter,truly great fighter, fight live!!In my lifetime,a legit fighter that can be compaired to the oldschool greats!!Now because 1 fighter who talked a mean game,but didn't provide **** gets to talk **** about a proven great fighter & his supporters entertain this clown,are fight fans that gullible!!

Was'nt he cheating on his wife?.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      if he is on anything they will pick it up after the fight.
                      His system will be clean AFTER the fight....DUH!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X