Interesting match up but got to go with Ali in this one
    I think he moved better and had better defence
    Lewis size could play a factor but he was bigger than mercer and struggled
    Lewis deserves respect but he is over rated
    By the time he fought Tyson and Holyfield they were past it
    Ali pre-exile I think destroys Lewis

Comment

Lennox has never lost a decision.

Ali might outland him, but Lennox would even the score with knockdowns like he did against Tony Tucker.

Comment

Lennox at 246 would destroy 207 lb Ali. It would be like Sergio Martinez beating up on little Donaire.Lennox KD'd 215 lb Justine Fortune, not by concussing him, but by physically launching him in the air with an uppercut!

Lennox is just two fckin big. Ppl talk **** about his chin but no one under 230 lbs ever knocked him down or could even rock him.
        moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

They said Foreman was too big...

KO 8

Lol.

Ali takes this one and test's Lennox's chin.

Lennox TOOOOO SLOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inehc0s0rDs
          Last edited by miniq; 01-04-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            I agree with this.

It wasn't Lennox's fault but he didn't beat 'the man' either. He is top10 overall and top5 H2H, great big champion, but he is no where near GOAT.
            What the hell does being 'GOAT' have to do with a h2h match up?

Also When Lewis fought Tyson .. the year prior Tyson was ranked at either
            #1 or #2 (behind Wlad or ahead of Wlad) by Ring..

he was top 3 the 2 years leading into the Lewis fight for every single month.

Beating the Ring #2.. is still a good win.. REGARDLESS of how good Tyson was.

****.. if it wasn't for the fact that he was 'Tyson' knocking out a ring #2 guy would have been applauded.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              You are not comparing Lewis to Frazier are you? They are stylistically about as far away from each other as you can get. Ali had trouble with Frazier because he didn't have legs after his comeback.

Frazier was able to get in on him enough to make the fights interesting.

Lewis would try and win from the outside.

The problem is... Lewis is incredibly predictable. He comes with the left hook right hand all day long, and he will reach for you and put himself off balance.

Not really a problem when you are fighting big lumbering brutes that lack the mobility to change range on you and counter, but Ali could.

Lewis couldn't even stop a shot Holyfield in 2 fights. Something Riddick Bowe was able to accomplish 5 years earlier. Probably had something to do with Holyfield being able to move a little bit.

Need I mention the Evander even managed to Buzz Lewis?

You are a complete moron.. Holyfield was by no means shot.
              Lewis was a under dog on some betting circles and others had the fight 1:1
              or 1:1.5

When every inside boxing analyst at the time said Holyfield was still 'elite'.. and a decade+ later some key broad turning virgin kid still trying to figure out what an errection is starts SPEWING from his rotten dirty worthless mouth about how Holyfield is shot..

that is an insult to the sport of boxing.

You need to log the hell off and never ever attempt to dissect any boxer ever again.

Your boxing knowledge roughly equals that of a 3 year old stumbling around at the mall trying to find his mama.

Lewis dominated Holyfield in the first fight 10-2.
              I like it how you bash Lewis for not finishing Holyfield
              Vitali couldn't even finish a 40 year old Briggs TEN YEARS after Lewis knocked him out.
              Lennox made Holyfield look like an amatur and won the first fight and the 2nd one as well.

Evander knows he's 0-2 against Lewis.
              He knows it. God knows it. His mama knows it. His 14 bastard children knows it.

Your very presence offends me.

Comment

This is the first Lewis Poll on either site out of literally hundreds that I seen Lewis losing **

Just shows you how underrated he really is

SMH @ Haters can't appreciate a fine gentleman champion just because he talks nice and isn't no criminal and stuffs

Comment

Ali does, a prime Ali would box circles around Lenox, I doubt Lenox would be albe to land anything significant on a prime Ali. Ali's foot work, and hand speed would be to much for Lenox.

Comment

Only crazy idiots picked a outdated ali less skilled and flawed

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                      They said Foreman was too big...

KO 8

Lol.

Ali takes this one and test's Lennox's chin.

Lennox TOOOOO SLOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inehc0s0rDs
                      And nobody that outdated dropped lennox you crazy idiot so no ali wouldn't win you and why did you compare george a man slow easy to read and basic idiot lennox was nothing like him
                      Last edited by Ascended; 09-19-2022, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X