No announcement yet.

2009 whos year?? Charlie Zelenoffs Year . WATCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
    yo drew trust me Im not gonna lose this one. right now i got more important things to worry about then boxing and all these ******s. But when it comes down once again Im a be ready.
    He cannot tek yew pounches, Chuck.

Comment

I had proof. I have videos on youtube of her. You ****king delusional idiots. when I destroy andrew jackson I want a ****king donation from all you stupid websites, Boxing scene, boxrec, ***********, ********boxing all you trolls.
      She seemed like a brain dead moron. You must have used some pretty strong rohypnol on her. Either that or she's just a mentally challenged prostitute that you paid to pose as your girlfriend.

You suck, and you would get destroyed by a one-armed midget with a 0-500 record. Please die.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
        u calling me an idiot fuktard? ur a loser who needs a life and stop pretending to have a gurl noob! hookers could be pretty cheap in cali.

ur weak son. i could probably KUTFO by using my fingers only.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          I'm thinking after Jackson.. Charlie evens the score with Kid Thunder and then goes for David Dumas. Then he'll be 3-1 with some options.
          I like your plan Drew but where should Charlie go after Dumas, what do think about my idea regarding a possible fight with Bush. Bush is out of a job, the idea could come to fruition.

Comment

Originally posted by Real OG View Post
            I like your plan Drew but where should Charlie go after Dumas, what do think about my idea regarding a possible fight with Bush. Bush is out of a job, the idea could come to fruition.
            Bush could never make weight and Charlies most dangerous around Welterweight. I have heard him say he may be willing to move up to junior mid eventually. If he plays his cards right and gets a bout with Chavez Jr. who is pretty weak.. He could put himself on the map.

Comment

I had proof. I have videos on youtube of her. You ****king delusional idiots. when I destroy andrew jackson I want a ****king donation from all you stupid websites, Boxing scene, boxrec, ***********, ********boxing all you trolls.
              I think I'll rub one out to your tranny girlfriend instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                She seemed like a brain dead moron. You must have used some pretty strong rohypnol on her. Either that or she's just a mentally challenged prostitute that you paid to pose as your girlfriend.

You suck, and you would get destroyed by a one-armed midget with a 0-500 record. Please die.
                She was just a drugged up hooker. Charlie does not have a girlfriend, and if he maintains this stupid '******' persona of his, he will never have one.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  Bush could never make weight and Charlies most dangerous around Welterweight. I have heard him say he may be willing to move up to junior mid eventually. If he plays his cards right and gets a bout with Chavez Jr. who is pretty weak.. He could put himself on the map.
                  I want to buy into the Chavez JR idea but the bush idea makes too much $en$e. We'd capture the mexican population with the Chavez Jr fight but Bush is quite famous you know, Bush is a risk with his Roy Jones esque reflexes ( As shown in CastorTroys Sig ) But think about the reward. Sleep on the Bush idea, we'll co-promote it, What do you say

Comment

all the street fights I had, all the exhibition boxing matches I had, i just wish i had them recorded so I couldve put them On youtube. That way you haters would believe me. The may 3d andrew fight dont mean nothing its the past. we Live in the present its about to be 2009. Im broken Up with my fiance, even tho were having a kid possibly i got her pregnant she says. But im a start a new Life in 09 new training regime. everything etc......
                    Please for the love of GOD, do that child a favor and kill yourself. I'd rather be a bastard than have some douchebag like you as a father figure.

Comment

lol. this guy is great.

Comment

Working...
                      X