Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will lopez marquez be fight of the year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see anything great about this fight. Rafa is shot. Hes done.

Comment

It has all the ingredients.

Comment

agreed. izzy was hurting rafa big time so imagine a young bull like lopez. should be short night.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I dont see anything great about this fight. Rafa is shot. Hes done.

Comment

Nah... Either JMM - Kats or Williams - Martinez

Comment

It will look competitive for the first 2 rounds, then Juanma start outoxing Rafa from the outside and KHTFO with a nasty Right hook in the 5th

Comment

Its kind of ODD that Puerto Ricans give Marquez more credit than his own people.
              Marquez bucked as a battamweight against a strong puncher in Vazquez, but that is what happens when you stay too long in a division you have outgrown. It happened to Cotto as a jr welter and to many boxers who don't move on in time.

I believe that Marquez will be standing with much better legs as a featherweight and I will believe that until I see other wise. (Maybe you should too)

Have some faith on your boxers Amigos, Marquez is not 40 yrs old and He is very capable of beating Juanma on a good night.

Comment

I think it will be more competitive than most people think. Lopez is good, but we are talking about Marquez here. Sure he's past it but a lot of people are quick to forget his accomplishments at 118. Sure this is 126, but you can't count him out. Lopez outbox him??? Marquez is 10x better a boxer than Lopez. Lopez won't be able to handle the heat MArquez will bring. Marquez should box/counter Lopez through the late rounds and see him taking Lopez out in the championship rounds.

Comment

Working...
                X