No announcement yet.

Joe Strong disses the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    what part of I LIKE THE LOUNGE DONT YOU understand? once i talked of my cuba trip just like the rest of you talk & post your half naked women...i got no problem with it...im just stating a fact...how many this guy is gay or that guys a loser,etc. threads do you see here daily? LOTS! so am i not speaking the truth?
    Yeah I know and TBH I don't take part in that ****, not my style.

And to a certain degree you see all the pron has taken control of this lounge, and I see how that turns the sponsors off. But a big group of A-holes telling crazy stories and talking trash (Whether True or Not) is what the net is about. It's grade A entertainment and the lounge rules clearly state:

"Discuss Women or whatever your heart desires"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Yeah I know and TBH I don't take part in that ****, not my style.

And to a certain degree you see all the pron has taken control of this lounge, and I see how that turns the sponsors off. But a big group of A-holes telling crazy stories and talking trash (Whether True or Not) is what the net is about. It's grade A entertainment and the lounge rules clearly state:

"Discuss Women or whatever your heart desires"
      the thread starter must have gotten up too early because he clearly misunderstood me...

Comment

im just as guilty as the next guy but im just saying alot of trash gets talked here in the lounge & it probably turns boxing people away from this site.i mean people in the buisness...I LIKE THE LOUNGE & GET AMUSEMENT OUT OF IT!

Joe, this is what I'm talking about:

Someone in nsb did juvenile dumb shi t and pissed Shane off. Shane now hates boxingscene. Yet you take an opportunity to take a shot at the lounge as a reason why boxers wouldn't like boxingscene. The lounge has nothing to do with it.
        Do you think boxers don't like to kick back and talk about ho's, fights, politics, funny experiences? What do you think boxers do? Do yu think they sit around And have serious boxing conversations all day.

The few boxers I know cut it up waaay more than most people. They party, they talk shi t, they're competitive.

Comment

Man, i don't give a fuck about this bullshit.

Walt who's that chick in your avatar?

Comment

the thread starter must have gotten up too early because he clearly misunderstood me...

I understand you. I had already run 5 miles, showered and was eating my breakfast.

The reason boxers get pissed with bs is cuz of all the moronic threads in the BOXING section and the mindless repetitive arguments made by people who know zero about boxing. A prime example is the thread in my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Joe, this is what I'm talking about:

Someone in nsb did juvenile dumb shi t and pissed Shane off. Shane now hates boxingscene. Yet you take an opportunity to take a shot at the lounge as a reason why boxers wouldn't like boxingscene. The lounge has nothing to do with it.
              Do you think boxers don't like to kick back and talk about ho's, fights, politics, funny experiences? What do you think boxers do? Do yu think they sit around And have serious boxing conversations all day.

The few boxers I know cut it up waaay more than most people. They party, they talk shi t, they're competitive.
              not sure if you read one of the mods posts last week but he clearly stated the reason bs has been losing sponsors & many in the boxing industry shy away from this site...the lounge being the main reason...all the hate,racism,sexism,etc...he also said most sites dont have a lounge for this reason.just what i read.the way they see it children & younger students etc could log in...the mod had a point but i dont care because i enjoy the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
                Man, i don't give a fuck about this bullshit.

Walt who's that chick in your avatar?
                I don't care that much either, I just can't let a cheap shot like that slide.
                Whatever.

That chick would be random find ass having Internet bit ch number 284.
                Someone probably knows but I just snatch up pics with no regard for names.

Comment

I don't care that much either, I just can't let a cheap shot like that slide.
                  Whatever.

That chick would be random find ass having Internet bit ch number 284.
                  Someone probably knows but I just snatch up pics with no regard for names.
                  what cheap shot? forget it ....im not wasting my time on this....you do obviously care because you started a thread that was pointless...LOL!

Comment

what cheap shot? forget it ....im not wasting my time on this....you do obviously care because you started a thread that was pointless...LOL!

I said I couldn't let the cheap **** slide.

I did not read the thread by whatever mod you're talking about. Sounds like crap anyway. If sponsors want to get to the members of the largest boxing forum, the should advertise on said largest boxing forum.

Racist pervades every place in boxingscene. Note all the different ethnic lounges.
                    But that's a convo for the almighty mods. Maybe they should call me and I'll do some consulting work on how to find sponsors.

Comment

I said I couldn't let the cheap **** slide.

I did not read the thread by whatever mod you're talking about. Sounds like crap anyway. If sponsors want to get to the members of the largest boxing forum, the should advertise on said largest boxing forum.

Racist pervades every place in boxingscene. Note all the different ethnic lounges.
                      But that's a convo for the almighty mods. Maybe they should call me and I'll do some consulting work on how to find sponsors.
                      im just a hard working ironworker who likes boxing & enjoys this site....im 35 & laugh when i see guys like you post stuff about me...maybe ill do some consulting for you....**** off with your pointless,im so sensitive threads! they make you look gutless & it also makes it look like you need to step away from your computer a little more...see my avatar? go see that or something...thats what i do when im bored.

Comment

Working...
                      X