Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Head Punches Might One Day Be Illegal In Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if that's Mayweather's next condition for the Pacquiao fight
    lol nah floyd condition if he ever gets the balls to fight pac would be to fight in these..

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      I'm imagining a world where head punches are banned from boxing because they are seen as too "inhumane" by wider society, there have been boxing-related deaths as a result of head punches.. so what happens - only body punches allowed, or even punches "bellow the balls" to the legs?

Could boxing one day transform into that sport, where head shots are banned? Imagine that!
      That would be the end of boxing, If they did enough research they could probably link body punches too serious medical conditions as well. iI personally think 100% body punching would ruin a persons insides.

Comment

Boxing will probably be banned in the future and I think it's a good idea

Boxing is an inhumane sport, watching two people beat each other into brain damage is highly immoral.

The British medical community has been campaigning for the end of boxing for almost half a century or even longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
          Boxing will probably be banned in the future and I think it's a good idea

Boxing is an inhumane sport, watching two people beat each other into brain damage is highly immoral.

The British medical community has been campaigning for the end of boxing for almost half a century or even longer.
          Why would you watch a sport you think should be banned?

Comment

Originally posted by C-SHO View Post
            I dunno lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Booty Dew! View Post
              I dunno lol.
              Fair enough.

Comment

That would be the end of boxing, If they did enough research they could probably link body punches too serious medical conditions as well. iI personally think 100% body punching would ruin a persons insides.
                The fighters will have less of an area to protect.....the connect percentage will be low ....

Comment

That's the day I stop watching the sport.

Comment

Danny Garcia would become the p4p king.

Comment

Come on breh. If they brought back Roman Gladiators and fought to death, you know that **** would set PPV records. I'd gladly pay $100 for it. Don't make it right, but we all have a bloodlust.

Comment

Working...
                      X