• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Cotto was described as arrogant, full of himself and an ass of a person lol

Juanma followed him in the list lol

http://www.elnuevodia.com/miguelcott...s-1443644.html
    You know who I hate? Ricans. Damn jealous, fickle lot.

Miguel's got my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Cotto was described as arrogant, full of himself and an ass of a person lol

Juanma followed him in the list lol

http://www.elnuevodia.com/miguelcott...s-1443644.html
      No surprise, from a person that speaks from a 3rd person view.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
        I believe no one likes him in PR since that money charge for PPV Showtime he did in PR... everyone is the US got to see the Trout fight for free & PR people had to pay... hate got worse after that.
        Bah.

I paid. Wasn't going to cry about it. Bunch of whiny self-important b@stards on the island.

We paid to see Cotto AND help out his company which is providing events, venues and opportunities for the up-and-comers.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Charge his fans for PPV's while America gets them for free.
          Just curious, which fights of his are on PPV in PR?

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
            Bah.

I paid. Wasn't going to cry about it. Bunch of whiny self-important b@stards on the island.

We paid to see Cotto AND help out his company which is providing events, venues and opportunities for the up-and-comers.
            You are probably the 10% that thinks that way... I bet 90% say the hell with him... lots of them wanted him to lose

Comment

I have to think this has to do with the PPV issue in his last fight which is a ridiculous thing to use against him when it was for his promotional company! I met Cotto in a pub in Miami on holiday 2 years ago, the guy was a gent and funny as hell, I bought him a pint and he put me and my two mates on his tab while he was there! I've got nothing but respect for the man...

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                Just curious, which fights of his are on PPV in PR?
                The Trout fight, free in America PPV in PR.

Comment

Puerto Ricans can be such cry babies sometimes, like Cotto owes them something

So many people turned on him for charging PPV in PR

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Puerto Ricans can be such cry babies sometimes, like Cotto owes them something

So many people turned on him for charging PPV in PR
                    fack are you talking about?

the only reason that cotto is as big as he is is because of us. The ricans that fill up MSG. Every puerto rican period.

You think trinidad would ever hold an event that he would charge for to view in tv in puerto rico, that man would off the persons head who though of that idea.

Cotto is what he is because of us, dont get **** twisted my friend.

Comment

Well Cotto probably deserved it the way he behaves with the rican public.

Juanma got second position for talking the ish he said about a great puerto rican ref, not to mention he lost to a mexican.

Ayuso to me was number one, anyone outside Arecibo hates him especially when he went and abandoned the NT before the World Championships.

Peter John Ramos I dont think many really hate him as most are just frustrated with him for obvious reasons. I really do hate his dumbass fouls.

I cant see how people would hate Carlos Arroyo, must be Barea fans and estadistas.

Tito is my number one most loved followed by Carlos Delgado, Carlos Beltran, and Yadier Molina. Our best sportsmen really are in baseball, both on and off the field.
                      Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 02-08-2013, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X