Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if haymon/golde boy was smart they will raise the price to $80 for floyd's PPV in may

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Larry gets banned and "STAX ON DECK" reappears LoL
    he should be perma banned imo

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      He never uses proper punctuation, and he never puts a space after a comma exactly like Larry

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        Maniac, you need to stop accusing Larry whilst doing the same carnalito...

I'm cracking up. You guys unite when going against 'pacmania'. Why the animosity now? lmao.
        Last edited by damit305; 12-19-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

I consider myself a Mayweather fan, but I aint paying no ****in eighty bucks.

Comment

@damit

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
            Hey doc, how was the 240?
            Had a cancellation today. I only made 160$ today, but I got to leave a hour earlier though.

I worked 1 to 3. I thank the lord everyday for the life I have.

life is good.

Happy holidays fellas.

Comment

doesnt it cost 70$ for hd already? so wouldnt surprise me really

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                Had a cancellation today. I only made 160$ today, but I got to leave a hour earlier though.

I worked 1 to 3. I thank the lord everyday for the life I have.

life is good.

Happy holidays fellas.
                $160 in three hours... wow wa wiwa! That's a boatload man...

What's your advice to all those inspiring doctors on these forums?
                Last edited by damit305; 12-19-2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

@maniac

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Yea okay Larry, you can't afford $80
                  ... are you talking about the MrLarryX/Stax fella. That's funny you say that, because about 5 threads ago I was thinking to myself "jeeze, this Stax fella acts just like that Larry guy in another thread"

I guess it wasn't just a coincidence.

I'm surprised BIGPOPPAPUMP doesn't just have his senior IT guy just block Larry/Staxs IP address. That would solve any reoccuring issues with people acting like that. What do you guys call them around here? trolls or something?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
                    ... are you talking about the MrLarryX/Stax fella. That's funny you say that, because about 5 threads ago I was thinking to myself "jeeze, this Stax fella acts just like that Larry guy in another thread"

I guess it wasn't just a coincidence.

I'm surprised BIGPOPPAPUMP doesn't just have his senior IT guy just block Larry/Staxs IP address. That would solve any reoccuring issues with people acting like that. What do you guys call them around here? trolls or something?
                    Jeez doc... someone needs to inform you on this since you've been away at Boston College at your 9 year 'edgamacation'...

Larryo is equivalent to Manica357, simply flip the race... see, pretty simple...

Comment

@damit

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                      $160 in three hours... wow wa wiwa! That's a boatload man...

What's your advice to all those inspiring doctors on these forums?
                      Only 2 hours actually. But yeah, I'd say do your liberal arts at your local community college, but make sure the credits are transferable to the university where your gonna major.

I'm telling ya, after 3 years of studies hook up with a good facility for your internship. Finish up your sports medicine in night classes while your making money at your internship.

I always recommend people to stay in school. Your future ends up much better down the road, believe me.

Comment

Working...
                      X