Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you put Guerrero on the P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anyone is deserving of being on the top ten p4p list it's viloria. he stopped segura when segura was ranked #8 in the p4p list by ring magazine..and he just stopped hernan marquez in dramatic fashion and in a fight of the year candidate. marquez was ranked #1 at flyweight...I think ring should consider removing bradley from the p4p list and adding in viloria to the list he deserves it.

Comment

Maybe 10-13, or around there, he's steadily climbing up though.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        if anyone is deserving of being on the top ten p4p list it's viloria. he stopped segura when segura was ranked #8 in the p4p list by ring magazine..and he just stopped hernan marquez in dramatic fashion and in a fight of the year candidate. marquez was ranked #1 at flyweight...I think ring should consider removing bradley from the p4p list and adding in viloria to the list he deserves it.
        lol just stop posting here

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I think Robert Guerrero deserves to be given consideration in top ten P4P discussions.

How high do you think he belongs?

Well, he is like a 3-4 weight champion, I think? But that's not the main criteria for gauging pound for pound status. . .

I think somewhere around 11-15 is proper.

Comment

I want to see Guerrero-Bradley in the Spring. Bradley supposedly wants a good/big fight and Guerrero-Bradley would definitely define who the next best WW is besides Floyd and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Well, he is like a 3-4 weight champion, I think? But that's not the main criteria for gauging pound for pound status. . .

I think somewhere around 11-15 is proper.
                That's where most people rank him. He needs one more good win to establish himself as a top 10 P4P fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  That's where most people rank him. He needs one more good win to establish himself as a top 10 P4P fighter.
                  I think beating Bradley/Alexander/Maidana would put him in the top 5.

Comment

i went for 11-15 he hasn't cracked the top ten yet

Comment

See that's just the thing, i don't put him on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X