Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best MC. Eminem, Scarface, KRS-One, Nas, or Rakim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Scarface is cool, but I wouldn't rank him with the greats. Not sure why he's up there.
      wow, this has got to be the first time I've heard or seen anyone say that. just, wow.

Comment

• Meth is my favorite of all time but Em is really close second or tie 1.

All said Marshall Mathers might be the greatest rapper of all time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Hah.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
            I think Nas is better than Rakim. For what I've heard, Nas makes you really think with some of the versus he throws out. Pure genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              i really don't know how the guy can say that when he admitted himself that he doesn't know rakim very well.

Comment

• I would have had Rakim rated above Nas, and everyone else, until after The 7th seal finally dropping.........and not being great. Still love him, still bought it, it's just not good. Since The Master, Nas has pushed beyond Rakim by releasing classic (Stillmatic), near classic (God's Son) and consistently relevant albums. Sorry Mr. Griffin, all your base are now belong to Mr. Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  Yeah I'll have to. 3 12's huh. In a Deville's trunk I wouldn't be surprised if you can put 4 in there. I cousin put 2 18s in his. talk about bang.
                  I coulda put 4 in there, but I wanted some trunk space. I got 2 12's in my buick right now, and will change the guts out to suede and leather 2 tone(I wouldnt mind doin ostrich and suede, I just dont know if I feel like spendin the money). I might add a 3rd 12, but I already cant bang too loud when Mrs. Chief rides shotgun(she talkin bout its too much bass ).

But when I get the drop, that hoe's gonna get 3 15's, I aint gon be worried bout trunk space in that joker, it gettin pop trunk anyway, and will only come out on the weekend on the 17 inch supa pokes I got in the closet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I coulda put 4 in there, but I wanted some trunk space. I got 2 12's in my buick right now, and will change the guts out to suede and leather 2 tone(I wouldnt mind doin ostrich and suede, I just dont know if I feel like spendin the money). I might add a 3rd 12, but I already cant bang too loud when Mrs. Chief rides shotgun(she talkin bout its too much bass ).

But when I get the drop, that hoe's gonna get 3 15's, I aint gon be worried bout trunk space in that joker, it gettin pop trunk anyway, and will only come out on the weekend on the 17 inch supa pokes I got in the closet.
                    I took a pic of the Town car with some sick azz elbows. I tried to take a side pic but some bytch was honking at me at the liquor store to back all the way out. Skank.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X