Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Rounds 4- AI, Presentation, Legacy Mode, Online Producer

Fight Night Rounds 4- AI, Presentation, Legacy Mode, Online Producer

http://www.fightnight.easports.com/a...ike-mahar.aspx

This is the presentation and career mode guy right here...

Name: Mike Mahar
    Title: Producer - AI, Presentation, Legacy Mode, Online
    Bio: I'm from a tiny town in Ontario, Canada. Thanks to my father, I've been a boxing fan for as long as I can remember. I still remember watching fights with him on Saturday's ABC Wide World of Sports (Big fights on TV for free, what a crazy idea!) When I'm not busy making Fight Night I can be found training (boxing) and punching Brian our Game Play producer in the face.

Let him know what you want as far as presentation and career mode. Please, I must stress this, don't ask for any arcady stuff.

Tell them to bring back Rag Doll Phyics so when I knock you out you fly around the ring. Fight Night Round 1 was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      All I know is that I will be number 1 in the world online on this. Does it have online multiplayer anyway? with leaderboads?

Not if haymakers and parrying is gone. I have a good feeling they are.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
        Tell them to bring back Rag Doll Phyics so when I knock you out you fly around the ring. Fight Night Round 1 was the best.
        I agree. I loved hammering the **** outa an oppenent before he went down. The KO's replays were **** on No.3.

I think the game needs to be faster, and the boxers right hands should land big.

Different fighters should have different power in certain punches. Fraziers left hook for example should be better than Ali's left hook. Robinson and Leonard should have the most balanced power.

blah blah blah, i just want to play.

Comment

They better not screw this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
            I agree. I loved hammering the **** outa an oppenent before he went down. The KO's replays were **** on No.3.

I think the game needs to be faster, and the boxers right hands should land big.

Different fighters should have different power in certain punches. Fraziers left hook for example should be better than Ali's left hook. Robinson and Leonard should have the most balanced power.

blah blah blah, i just want to play.
            Extactly before I could get 5 shots in before the sucker went down and have it replayed two to three times and it was extremely more fun because it was faster and none of that one shot kill was there

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
              Not if haymakers and parrying is gone. I have a good feeling they are.
              If it is, awesome. I was too good in that damn game and I was ranked number 1 on the Original Xbox with Fight Night Round 3. Not much difference except for the graphics really on Xbox 360. Still undefeated in Xbox 360 but retired.

By looking at the game presentation and gameplay videos they had on the game convention 2008 where they showed actual gameplay and not the trailer, its turning out pretty awesome. The graphics will probably be very much improved by the time its released so that was the only real problem I seen from those gameplay videos. The action is faced paced and much more realistic then ever before. Pretty fluid but could use a bit more improvement on the punching sound affects.

When you actually connect with a big punch make it sound like a really big shot that just landed. Like a big thumping sound when someone connects with a good shot. Tell them to watch the Pac Man vs Diaz fight and how Pac lands a hard straight left to Diaz face and Diaz shakes his head as if it didn't hurt. Those type of sounds.

Also tell them to make the sound effects when a hard puncher is punching an opponents glove even if they are blocking. Get some real sound affects of gloves blocking another glove. Amplify it to give it a more real feel. Also the have some authentic sounds of how certain fighters fight. Such as Pac Man when hes on the offensive he always making some kind of grunting sound when hes attacking and throwing his combinations.

Also certain fighters should be able to have a corner man carry a nationality flag as they walk into the ring. And they should be able to play certain music for certain fighters. Say Dela Hoya plays that mexican music they played against Pac, and Pac could choose certain music songs that he usually walks into and so forth for each fighter.

Well thats it for now.

Comment

Some good stuff,NoFear24. I'm invited to the EA Community Event next month in Vancouver,Canada for 3 days to see the game in action. I'm going with a pen,pad,recorder and digital camera. I hope this game will be beyond our expectations.

Comment

Working...
                X