Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler stepped his knee bending and headmovement game up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was impressed with Kessler's work to the body as well.

Comment

I thought Kessler showed good head movement, something that was non-existant in the Calzaghe and Ward fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        I saw the same man.
        me too... not that much different imho

Comment

Kessler looked a different fighter tonight, especially in the earlier rounds when he was still fresh. At one point I saw him bouncing about a bit and I thought to myself "****ing hell is this the same guy"

Comment

I picked Kessler in boxingscene and a different site for quite simply the reason- FROCH iS NOT THAT GOOD. He got a gift decision against Dirrell due
            to the reason that it was in the UK.

I said in a different site that Froch has not enough foot work or handspeed to give Kessler trouble. Kessler loss to two superior fighters in calzaghe and ward.

Just look at my post an hour b4 the fight. I hit the nail on the head. I also hit the nail on the head on the dirrell fight if you want look at my post b4 that fight.

In other words, hagler steel chin knows his boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              The Ward loss showed him to quit the straight up 1-2 robot crap, and start bending his knees and fienting.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to street bully again.

Comment

Working...
              X