No announcement yet.

Kirkland said his team got him high before the Molina fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    there's candy ass fighters making excuses out there everytime their hand don't get raised....this dude just opened up his heart to the public on some deep ****....and all the public is concerned about is if he's making EXCUSES...excuses for what?!?...did I miss something?!?

why would his team give him pills BEFORE a fight?!?....will be answered by Anne in a minute or 2....give the story time to unfold BEFORE you start feeling mentally stimulated...take a chill pill and RESPECT the FIGHTER who's going through much more real life drama than some issues about A FIGHT....listen to him!!!
    James The Mandingo Warrior Kirkland is that you?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      James The Mandingo Warrior Kirkland is that you?
      c'mon son....have a few more birthdays before you respond to me boy....I got Nike Airs older than you

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        c'mon son....have a few more birthdays before you respond to me boy....I got Nike Airs older than you
        I highly doubt it but good come back?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Kirkland seemed so complacent in that fight, and I thought it was just part of the game-plan, to be patient so Molina could be lured in and then he'd explode on him. But, he would just allow Molina to initiate a clinch and Kirk wouldn't even try to fight out of it. The animal in him was muffled, and this could be the explanation.
          Who HASNT looked complacent again'st Molina? He's cagey as hell man, he gives you a look that makes you that way. It just is what it is.

Comment

• Why would they do that?and why would he take it?

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Kirkland seemed so complacent in that fight, and I thought it was just part of the game-plan, to be patient so Molina could be lured in and then he'd explode on him. But, he would just allow Molina to initiate a clinch and Kirk wouldn't even try to fight out of it. The animal in him was muffled, and this could be the explanation.

the pills muffled the beast in kirkland, or the injury?

shoulders are funny like that. if you have a shoulder that is structurally weak and you are a top flight athlete the odds are that you've injured it before and that you'll injure it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                I can't hear the interivew.

All I'm getting from this thread is Kirk took some pills and fired his team because of it.

Was he implying that the pills were used to slow him down (i.e plot to make him lose against Molina)?

I'm confused here. He took some pills and fired his team because of the pills he took?

If Kirk fires Anne Wolfe, he has to be the STUPIDEST motherfcker around. This is coming from someone that believes in Kirk.

She's the yin to his yang, Batman to to his Robin, George to Weezy, ect.... He is the dumbest mother around if he fires her.
                I knew that boy was tappin it.

Comment

• Just get back int he ring Kirkland. Fight a Rosado to start out, than go after Alvarez.

Comment

• yeah you took 2 black weird looking pills without knowing what it really was....OOKK

Comment

• Here's your "vitamins"....... Take 2

Comment

Working...
                      X