Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever thought that May is using Ortiz to tune up for Martinez and not Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
    Some of you guys really have a great sense of humor.
    "sergio is too big for your god" everyone know floyd will fight bigger men, LEGITIMATELY un like your god. now thats funny.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
      floyd can and will outbox the two of them....floyd really dont need tuneups he fight with his brain he already have the skills
      Lol skills don't mean anything if you don't use em skills can diminish like everything else it's part of life floyds slowing down man he's what 34 and on top of that **** happens

Comment

Moneyweather will fight anyone anywhere no questions. he should go up to 160 and beat martinez then fight hopkins at 160.

Comment

floyd never talks about martinez.

all he likes to talk about is pac...even on his sleep. he dedicated a whole series of fighthype videos just to talk about pac.

therefore...

floyd wants to fight martinez...in *****s logic

and you got yesir celebrating like a little girl.

Comment

Very unrealistic.

If he even mentions Martinez I'd be shocked, much less call him out for a fight.

Comment

I like this theory than Duckweather prepping up for Pacquiao. Seriously, if Duckweather fights Martinez - I'm buying that PPV fight. Screw everything else. I won't miss that fight it deserves to be in a big screen t.v.

Comment

I hope TS is right. I dont neccesarily just want Floyd to fight Pac. To fight anyone half decent is all i want. Thats why i wanted Floyd to fight Cotto and margarito.

If FLoyd was to fight Martinez i would support that match as much as Floyd vs Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  "sergio is too big for your god" everyone know floyd will fight bigger men, LEGITIMATELY un like your god. now thats funny.
                  "everyone know floyd will fight bigger men".....ahhh, pbf trying to do a pac here???

or just another detour to avoid pac??? or just an attempt to go over pac's accomplishment but without fighting pac.......

well, roger was very clear on that pbf needs more fights (i don't know if serg is included in that plan) before pac or i guess before retiring or going to vacation again....with lots of money....

roger, guys, what we want to see after the pac/jmm and pbf/vic fights is pac vs pbf....no more no less....or plainly state to the world that the pac/pbf won't happen....and pac can retire and focus on politics...

Comment

If it is a tune up for Sergio, then that would be awesome. Some how I seriously doubt it going on Floyd's past history with dangerous fighters.

Make no mistake Floyd has picked Ortiz for a reason. Either he sees some easily exploitable weaknesses or he just doesn't rate Ortiz that much. Floyd is a calculated risk taker not an out-and-out risk taker.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      "everyone know floyd will fight bigger men".....ahhh, pbf trying to do a pac here???

or just another detour to avoid pac??? or just an attempt to go over pac's accomplishment but without fighting pac.......

well, roger was very clear on that pbf needs more fights (i don't know if serg is included in that plan) before pac or i guess before retiring or going to vacation again....with lots of money....

roger, guys, what we want to see after the pac/jmm and pbf/vic fights is pac vs pbf....no more no less....or plainly state to the world that the pac/pbf won't happen....and pac can retire and focus on politics...
                      why when roger or floyd sr say something bout pac or roach you guys all go "ah dont listen to them, theyre crack dealers woman beaters, they're just talking outta their ass!"
                      but when its something they say bout floyd needing tune ups or something, its gospel??
                      stay consistent fellas, you guys are confusing!

Comment

Working...
                      X