No announcement yet.

How good is Dereck Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Dereck Chisora?

never heard of him. Wlads fighting him next. Does he have any chance? he looks like he's pretty inexperience in the boxing world to get a world title shot

Had to stop boxing for 9 mnths for biting someones ear off in a fight haha.
    Hes got good speed and power, good movement aswell for a HW.
    But that is against domestic level fighters id say hes gotta improbable task ahead of him, but he'll come out fighting, unlike kevin johnson

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      But that is against domestic level fighters id say hes gotta improbable task ahead of him, but he'll come out fighting, unlike kevin johnson
      ugh i couldnt stand kevin johnson. guy didnt deserve a shot. kept hiding in the shell and acting like a kid in the ring while he wasnt even doing anything.

Comment

Hes a good fighter on domestic level and would be good at european level too,wlad will beat him badly though,hes nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          ugh i couldnt stand kevin johnson. guy didnt deserve a shot. kept hiding in the shell and acting like a kid in the ring while he wasnt even doing anything.
          yeah, johnson as siperhlued to the ropes all fight. He didnt get hit alot but he was never gunna win the belt fighting like he did, at least chisora will come out fighting n trying his best to win the belt.

Comment

Not good enough to fuk with Wlad

Comment

/

he has good movment, size and power.
              i genuinly think he will wobble wladamir and mabey stop him,

C'mon Chisroa!

Comment

He will be a test , but Wlad should win easy

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  well said. fact is we dont know just how good he is yet and weather fighting wlad will make him a better fighter or ruin him. That said he has a small chance to win and i for one will be rooting for him!

Comment

It's impossible to say how good he COULD have been.

Could he have developed enough to be a serious test/beat Wlad? Personally, I doubt it.

But whether he could or couldn't, he's certainly not ready after just 14 pro fights. But full credit to him for taking the challenge.

Comment

Working...
                    X