No announcement yet.

Look at all these Mexican/Pinoy High Moral taking hypocrites

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    I have never seen such hypocrites in my life. All these Mexicans and Pinoys are screaming racism because of Floyd’s comments.

Yet Mexicans are one of the most racist people in the world, they practically massacred their own indigenous population. They practice institutional racism in their own country and their boxing fans are the vilest uneducated racist boxing fans you can come across. Racism is a part of their culture and seen in the racist post made by numerous Mexicans fans on this site. So don’t cry over spilled milk.

Pinoys have the short man syndrome. They take everything to heart and personally. An attack on Pacman is seen as an attack on their dignity, self respect and honour. They have nothing to live for except Pacman. These *******s have to deal with the harsh reality of the Philippines once they log off computer in the steamy internet café.

We have all seen the racist links with Floyd and Fried chicken, Floyd and liquor and crack baby and so on. But most blacks take it and ignore their racism. Not only are *******/Pinoy racist towards Blacks. They are racism to Muslims. Just look at what their vile colonist creatures have done to the Muslim population in Mindanao. It’s another holocaust.

So get off the moral high ground.hypocrites

Don't speak about stuff that you spent 5 minutes on lookin at google.

Also, understand the difference when some joe schmoe from the internet says something racist versus an athlete that's in the mainstread media saying some racist remarks.

Just face it, Floyd is a racist f@ggot along with his father. It's sad to see that someone with that much success and influence to stoop to that low. What's worst is that out of all people, he should understand the negativity from racism from his personal experience (or maybe he's just a guy that plays the race card when it's convenient?).

I can't believe Floyd even has defenders/supporters on this issue, it's obviously making it's rounds in the media and all have stamped it as a racist rant. It's sad, Floyd offends a whole race of people and people on here call him a "genius" for it. If anything, he's making Manny Pacquiao more likeable to everyone else.

To what profit is it to a man who gains the whole world and loses his own soul? - Matthew 16:26
    Last edited by WarriorSoul; 09-03-2010, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
      Puerco Ricans teaming up with blacks because we've been making 'em take knees and quit like little b!tches
      Funny how these posters put "we" like if they are the ones doing the cheating. Sorry I meant fighting.

Comment

I have never seen such hypocrites in my life. All these Mexicans and Pinoys are screaming racism because of Floyd’s comments.

Yet Mexicans are one of the most racist people in the world, they practically massacred their own indigenous population. They practice institutional racism in their own country and their boxing fans are the vilest uneducated racist boxing fans you can come across. Racism is a part of their culture and seen in the racist post made by numerous Mexicans fans on this site. So don’t cry over spilled milk.

Pinoys have the short man syndrome. They take everything to heart and personally. An attack on Pacman is seen as an attack on their dignity, self respect and honour. They have nothing to live for except Pacman. These *******s have to deal with the harsh reality of the Philippines once they log off computer in the steamy internet café.

We have all seen the racist links with Floyd and Fried chicken, Floyd and liquor and crack baby and so on. But most blacks take it and ignore their racism. Not only are *******/Pinoy racist towards Blacks. They are racism to Muslims. Just look at what their vile colonist creatures have done to the Muslim population in Mindanao. It’s another holocaust.

i think we hate those words and consider them racist from mayweather because it was not Live when said... or maybe we all just want floyd to man up a bit by saying that personally in front of pac with all the media around them. that would be sweet.

go milk your cashcow floyd... just be second in line with ellerbe.

Comment

Puerco Ricans teaming up with blacks because we've been making 'em take knees and quit like little b!tches
          stfu ***** , if anyone takes knees in this forum its you , when yopu have nothing to reply back to me.

I would love to see how you make this rican take a knee.

you ****ing ignorant irrelevant incoherent attentio whore go make a thread to see if people laugh at you , Im your king and your my peon

bow down rababichito

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
            stfu ***** , if anyone takes knees in this forum its you , when yopu have nothing to reply back to me.

I would love to see how you make this rican take a knee.

you ****ing ignorant irrelevant incoherent attentio whore go make a thread to see if people laugh at you , Im your king and your my peon

bow down rababichito
            Look at this, I got you following me everywhere hating on a playa. Your my b*tch and I love how you get so butthurt over every little comment I make you write essays to reply or run to the lounge to cry about Ricans and welfare. Bow down to your papi puelco liqueno

Comment

Look at this, I got you following me everywhere hating on a playa. Your my b*tch and I love how you get so butthurt over every little comment I make you write essays to reply or run to the lounge to cry about Ricans and welfare. Bow down to your papi puelco liqueno
              following you??? lol

your not that important , I came across your incoherent post , nothing new.

playa?? mexicans are not playas , unless ur a novela star , ur dark 5' 0" ass does not get any ladies.

you know I have owned you like 10 times in less than a week , and you buried yourself even more without any help.

so bow down u little sorry ass *****.

you have no credibility , your arguments are never backed by facts only illusions and ideas your mind creates.

Comment

Let me run to the Lounge and whine and complain about PRs having a right to get welfare because some mexican poster keeps making fun of me

Comment

Stop saying you "own" a poster, That just makes you look desperate as **** trying to make yourself believe you make any sense...In fact, No one can understand you because you don't even ****ing now 5th grade grammar.

Comment

Let me run to the Lounge and whine and complain about PRs having a right to get welfare because some mexican poster keeps making fun of me
                    LOL , look at yourself digging your own hole once again you did not even understand the thread.

stop trying , u r better at trying to make ppl laugh.

Funny , I dont recall you posting in the food stamp thread , but you did a pretty poor job of trying to understand it.

eres la sombra de un mojon viejo , ur pathetic

Comment

Yeah, but the difference is that its all true.

He is a chicken, and his parents and uncle are cracked out criminals.

Comment

Working...
                      X