Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it Pac's fault that Marquez got embarrassed by Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it Pac's fault that Marquez got embarrassed by Floyd?

In his desperation to get a third fight with Pacquiao, along with his obsession to overtake Pacquiao as the #1 P4P in the world, he took an ill advised fight against a much bigger, much faster, and very smart PBF.
    Yes, it has everything to do with Pac
    11.76%
    No, nothing to do with Pac
    11.76%
    maybe
    5.88%
    Goblin is a ****** dumbass troll
    70.59%

Marquez admitted it himself, so yes, it kinda is Pacquiao's fault. Still, I chose the last option on the poll.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Possibly.

Because we all know Marquez only called Floyd out to get a dig in at Manny, who was doing the same around the same time. (Actually it was Freddie Roach, but still....)

Little did he know the prick would actually take him seriously and come out of retirement to fight him instead of the multiple other guys who called him out during his time off.

He was a victim of Floyd so much as he was a victim of Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Marquez admitted it himself, so yes, it kinda is Pacquiao's fault. Still, I chose the last option on the poll.
        Same here.

Comment

voted for the last option ...

Comment

goblin is a fag.

true story.

Comment

Yea I think it is.

Can't blame JMM though, he'll try to do whatever it takes to be the best even if he loses.

Comment

Working...
              X