Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez arrives in Glasgow vid .What's he saying ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez arrives in Glasgow vid .What's he saying ?

What Rocky says in the interview

Alza,

He is on his way out from Puerto Rico and the interview begins with a question about his opinion on Ivan Calderon's last fight whom suffered his first defeat in his own town. R. Martinez says Ivan looked slow footed and not his usual self but Rocky's fight will be different, he likes to brawl and will bring the belt back to Puerto Rico.
    -Ricky Burns confidence is growing he is saying he will beat you every round. What do you have to say about that?
    -That's his opinion, up in the ring it will be just us two. We'll see who's gonna win unanimously.
    -You're off to Scottish territory, it is said that men wear skirts there. Will you be wearing a skirt at the weigh-in?
    -No. My work team is taking skirts but I'll be in my jeans and prepared to make weight and do my fight.
    -Which is your final statement, we're here at the airport in Puerto Rico, to your fans in Puerto Rico.
    -To be calm and confident. As I've always said, a warrior travels to any part of the world to fight and I'm going with a single objective which is to knock Ricky Burns out.

Comment

Working...
    X