Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purposely knockin up a girl a selfish fackin thing to do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    The idea of a child scares me to death.

I have friends who have kids and they struggle so hard. Not sure if I'd like to bring my boy/girl into the World I live in that is seeded in uncertainty.

In other words I don't have a life that is suitable for raising a child.......and that's really an understatement.
    That's exactly why i didn't want to be a dad at the time Run...i was still a kid myself, and was way too wild and irresponsible to be a good dad. I wasn't emotionally available either. And i agree completely with you, i didn't want to bring a life into this world, as i perceived it to be so messed up.

Comment

It's not selfish, it's ******ed. She can still leave you and now you'll have to pay child support.

Comment

Its not selfish, but a very stupid thing to do either way.

There are so many whores out there, and if you are in your early 20s you shouldn't even be thinking about kids yet.

I've had kids since I was 16 years old, way to young and stupid.

Comment

Tis a mission impossible. If she goes preggo then she wants it. Close thread.

Comment

thats what women do to keep men not men do to keep women unless your spanish or mexican when its cool to have 16 kids with 16 baby mamas because it makes you cool knowing you had all these different kids and dont ever need to take care of them.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
              It's not selfish, it's ******ed. She can still leave you and now you'll have to pay child support.
              My friend got two girls pregnant quick fast by mistake. He got away from paying shyt and hasn't pay a cent to these girls to this day.

Comment

not selfish
                can't knock her up alone, sex takes 2
                if not a planned family, it makes no sense
                why purposely let her hand in your pocket for 18 years?
                just for piece of ass?
                not selfish, just stupid

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  That's exactly why i didn't want to be a dad at the time Run...i was still a kid myself, and was way too wild and irresponsible to be a good dad. I wasn't emotionally available either. And i agree completely with you, i didn't want to bring a life into this world, as i perceived it to be so messed up.
                  You did a good thing though. .

That's a big honor and really should be a big part of life.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Sounds like a great plan to me. Turn a girl who doesnt want to be with you into a baby mama who doesnt want to be with you. Let me know how that works out.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                      Or is it ok jus cuz you dont wanna lose that chick forever?
                      very very selfish

tell the kid 'oh sorry, i didnt want you, i just didnt want to lose your mother'

***** ass ****

Comment

Working...
                      X