Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner vs. Ricky Burns Nearly Finalized For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
    So are the fighters in your signature supposed to be impressive? Didnt you have Robert Easter in your signature too? I guess you took him off after he almost lost to Commey
    "Almost lost" as if beating an undefeated fighter for a belt is a bad thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      "Almost lost" as if beating an undefeated fighter for a belt is a bad thing lol
      That fight could have went either way, Easter showed that he doesn't know how to use his size or distance and he was lucky to get that decision. He wasn't impressive at all

Like i asked, are those fighters supposed to be impressive in the sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        ok. but remember he missed weight in his last fight
        He was just distracted doe. He will still be FOTD doe.

Minor setback for a major comeback doe

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          god no, we dont want that pbc **** over here, thank you very much

Comment

Broner is going to **** this guy up..

Comment

I'll go Broner by TKO in the 10th, with Burns ahead on the cards at the stoppage

Comment

broner wins, but burns will make this fight alot closer than people think. broner is better than burns but he aint anything "great". if emanuel taylor, the molina boys can give him a competitive fight, why can't burns. funny how you go from fighting malignaggi, maidana, porter to calling out ricky burns and omar figueroa :laff:

always this nonsense with broner, "he wasn't focus", he's "not taking it serious" and all this other bullshyt. the kid, is what he is! he's never gotten any better, skillwise, since the demarco fight.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                  So are the fighters in your signature supposed to be impressive? Didnt you have Robert Easter in your signature too? I guess you took him off after he almost lost to Commey
                  Just fighters on the rise that I LIKE nothing more nothing less. Yes had Robert Easter Jr in my signature for a LONG TIME still extremely high on Easter Jr very talented fighter and is now WORLD CHAMPION! So no the signature doesn't change for any other reason than just changing things up showcasing another fighter up and coming fighter that I'm a fan of. Sorry unlike so many I just don't watch the "BIG NAME FIGHTERS" I'm actually more intrigued by watching guys Rise from the Bottom to the Top unlike MOST who jump on the Bandwagon AFTER they reach the Top

Comment

"I remember Broner wanting this fight awhile ago"....................

Why not the guy can't break an egg, when your in there with someone that can hurt you it's a different ball game than someone who can't.
                    Taking the chance of being out boxed is not as serious as getting your head handed to you.
                    This guy Burns has 48 bouts with 10 KO wins? Let me guess he was spoon feed in England and never fought outside the island. He left twice and lost each one?

Broner needs to travel to merry ol' England and broaden his English language
                    prowess. I think the Brits would get to like the lil' bloat if given the chance!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      "I remember Broner wanting this fight awhile ago"....................

Why not the guy can't break an egg, when your in there with someone that can hurt you it's a different ball game than someone who can't.
                      Taking the chance of being out boxed is not as serious as getting your head handed to you.
                      This guy Burns has 48 bouts with 10 KO wins? Let me guess he was spoon feed in England and never fought outside the island. He left twice and lost each one?

Broner needs to travel to merry ol' England and broaden his English language
                      prowess. I think the Brits would get to like the lil' bloat if given the chance!

Ray
                      Well he should have beaten Figueroa in the US but he got some questionable scorecards that night.

He might not have been a great champion, but Burns earned his respect fighting the likes of Crawford, Beltran, Zlaticanin, Katsidis, Martinez, Mitchell and Figueroa. He might not have always won, and the Beltran fight was a robbery no doubt, but Burns himself has always carried himself like a warrior.

No need to degrade a man who has extracted every ounce of success from his relatively limited ability.

If only Broner had Burns' mentality and heart

Comment

Working...
                      X