Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Danny Garcia has a great resume' Myth.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude has fantastic wins over Matthysse and Khan, anybody who did not enjoin those fights is not a boxing fan. It's funny how he's discredited.

Danny won't ever face Lucas, RUUNNNNN DANNY all the muppets were saying with the mocked up memes, dude absolutely crushed his detractors. He was losing to Khan and stopped him like he said he would, didn't claim he was outbkox and outwork Khan is hugely under rated as he disliked for being Pakistani, British whatever. I find it humouring those wins are considered meaningless when the guys writing these threads never claimed he'd take these fights.

He's had gifts, ain't no mistaking it he's been in wars when he's been expected to win. The guy could clearly be fighting at the level he is fighting at, culpable of under estimating his opposition it happens.

Explain to me why he's hated bar his father talking shyt who I happen to think is a genius at getting into his opponents heads especially mentally weak ones l.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      Dude has fantastic wins over Matthysse and Khan, anybody who did not enjoin those fights is not a boxing fan. It's funny how he's discredited.

Danny won't ever face Lucas, RUUNNNNN DANNY all the muppets were saying with the mocked up memes, dude absolutely crushed his detractors. He was losing to Khan and stopped him like he said he would, didn't claim he was outbkox and outwork Khan is hugely under rated as he disliked for being Pakistani, British whatever. I find it humouring those wins are considered meaningless when the guys writing these threads never claimed he'd take these fights.

He's had gifts, ain't no mistaking it he's been in wars when he's been expected to win. The guy could clearly be fighting at the level he is fighting at, culpable of under estimating his opposition it happens.

Explain to me why he's hated bar his father talking shyt who I happen to think is a genius at getting into his opponents heads especially mentally weak ones l.
      I already said khan and matts were great win's 10 times now to defend myself agaisnt the fanboy attacks lol.

if i was being super critical i could say khan was already exposed and matts win was bs with the 20+ blatent low blows from danny and only 1 point deducted despite over 5 warnings.. but i didnt

Comment

it seems to me that this resume is more than enough to prove to the whole world how good a boxer he is. I like his style and that's why I try to be like him. to do this, I train a lot and try to create similar characteristics in my CV which you can download here. if you still plan to go to the big box, then you should exhaust yourself with training and take care of proper nutrition, then you can get closer to the result that Danny Garcia achieved. I think that I am close to this and you will soon see my debut
        Last edited by kellerica; 07-14-2020, 06:38 AM.

Comment

The two occasions where he actually stepped up to a top 5 welter, he came up short. Good boxer, but I don't see him beating any of the top welters in the division. Spence, Pac and Crawford would maul him. He should have pushed for a fight with Mikey at 147.

Comment

Herrera didn’t “school” anyone and never has

Comment

^true but he won more rounds than Danny in that fight though, can't be disputed. Bad decisions will always exist in boxing and that was one of them.

Comment

Working...
              X