Collapse
No announcement yet.

My thoughts on Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is an over achiever just like Froch, neither are particularly good at anything. Both have/had good chins and good power. As a person I like Danny 1000 more than Froch though, seems like a cool kid and smart with his investments.

Comment

It's getting harder and harder to defend Danny. Still think he has lots of potential at 47'. I'm not sure if his ppl feel the same way though.

Tell you this much; if he fights Molina, I'm adding him to my sig

Comment

Any update from the Garcia camp?

Comment

I don't believe Danny's resume is overrated. I, along with many others, was picking against him two or three times & he obviously won in those fights. So to still be undefeated you gotta respect his resume overall if he's beating guys so many people think he isn't going to beat.

That said its hard to be up on his recent resume which has been subpar for the level I think Danny is at. And I was hearing that his next most likely opponent could be the uber driver who beat Guerrero last time out since Berto is pricing himself out of the fight. Although who was excited about Garcia vs Berto in the first place, but the uber guy is a worst potential opponent without question.

Comment

Working...
          X