Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: We Must Pay Tribute To Ali By Making The Right Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
    Well, why does Hearn need to mention his name then If it's not to fight his golden goose?
    What do you want him to say, oh there is also this fighter called Luis Ortiz who hasn't fought anyone decent yet maybe we will fight him?
    Ridiculous tbh.
    Hearn has more heavyweights than Joshua. He also puts other heavyweights on his cards even if he doesn't officially work as their promoter.

I was mentioning Hearn as an example of a promoter who never mentions the name Ortiz when talking about the heavyweight landscape, even though people in boxing know he might be a serious threat. I used Hearn as an example because he does a LOT of in depth interviews for a promoter here in the UK.

I still never mentioned Joshua at all, not even indirectly, so i'm not sure why you were so quick to defend him.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-06-2016, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Pay tribute to Ali by not taking PEDs

Comment

pay tribute by telling his promoter to make the best fights, with canelo vs GGG
        hypocrit

Comment

Another roid cheat who has little fanbase. I suspect Fury/klitschko winner to vacate the WBA belt to fight for a much larger payday. I think he will be fighting Chagaev for the vacant strap...

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            I never even mentioned Joshua.

I was just making a point that certain promoters and most fighters don't even acknowledge Ortiz, even though everyone knows he's might be a real threat to the division. I just used Hearn as an example of promoters not even speaking his name, because i've noticed he never does.

Not once did i mention the name Anthony Joshua and you replied with a lengthy post about him haha. Crazy fans.
            No point in mentioning a guy who is an HBO fighter, and not at all popular when you have a guy that might be the most popular in the division. No one needs Ortiz and he's not making any real noise by beating on no-hopers

Comment

Working...
            X