No announcement yet.

Why do so many people hate GGG??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do so many people hate GGG??

He seems like the nicest guy in boxing and has insane power. What is there not to like about him?

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
    He seems like the nicest guy in boxing and has insane power. What is there not to like about him?
    Who even hates him ?

Comment

A lot of people are accusing him with no proof of being one of the worst cheaters in the sport. That is blind hate.

Comment

They can all go to hell.

Comment

with good skills and a ton of power.

Same reason people hate on the K brothers.

Comment

In most cases the "hate" or negativity directed at a boxer is in response to the overzealous fans of that boxer.

For example...Lucas Mathysse seems to be stand up guy. humble, down to earth, with fists that detonate like bunker busters, but because his core fan base went full ****** on these message boards it put him in the line of fire for a lot for the ire of the rest of the people that though they may have liked the person found the fans annoying.

Comment

Because he poses a threat to "slick black fighters".

Comment

Because he possess a threat to their favorite fighters who are ducking him

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
                  A lot of people are accusing him with no proof of being one of the worst cheaters in the sport. That is blind hate.
                  Last time i checked that was Gabe cry baby Rosado or maybe i'm just not aware of the hate. Personally i obviously am a fan of his boxing skill,and he seems like a nice but will rape your face in the ring kinda guy whats not to like.

Comment

I don't know about anyone hating the guy. He's obviously a tremendous talent with other wordly power in both hands. But with a fanbase like his on these message boards, I would like for the praise to be warranted. I don't think it's right for guy's to come on this forum on a daily basis claiming that he would kill proven fighters like Ward and Martinez and that he would easily knockout an ATG like Floyd, when GGG is stuck fighting the Rosado's and Stevens's of the world. When you make claims that he can beat the #1 guy's in each of his surrounding weight classes, I would like to see evidence against elite competition, he does not have that. And the excuse that "no one wants to fight him" doesn't give someone the green light to say he's the best on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                    X