Collapse
No announcement yet.

Borderlands 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe my weapons and armor just suck, but this game is kicking my ass on True Vault Hunter Mode. Everything super badass makes mincemeat of me. Pretty awesome though.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      The combat rifles from the original are definitely better than the assault rifles in BL2. However, the shotguns and rocket launchers in BL2 are infinitely better than those found in BL1.

The shotguns and rocket launchers in BL1 were ****ing useless. Seriously. You could shoot a level 50 skag with 8 rockets right in the face and it wouldn't do d*ck.
      Yeah man, in 1 those combat rifles wrecked fulls with those 3 shot bursts. In part 2 I sell all of them and stick with the smg's.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Maybe my weapons and armor just suck, but this game is kicking my ass on True Vault Hunter Mode. Everything super badass makes mincemeat of me. Pretty awesome though.
        TVHM is rough going at first, but it helps if you co-op with at least one other person. It also helped me a lot to level grind to level 40 before I even started TVHM. I even farmed for some level 40 legendaries like the conference call and the bee. That made it much eaasier.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          TVHM is rough going at first, but it helps if you co-op with at least one other person. It also helped me a lot to level grind to level 40 before I even started TVHM. I even farmed for some level 40 legendaries like the conference call and the bee. That made it much eaasier.
          Damn, I started at level 37. Only level 39 now.

I fought the big ass machine that kidnaps Roland, and I couldn't even take its shields down. **** was crazy. I had to beat it at the second opportunity at the Friendship Gulag.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Damn, I started at level 37. Only level 39 now.

I fought the big ass machine that kidnaps Roland, and I couldn't even take its shields down. **** was crazy. I had to beat it at the second opportunity at the Friendship Gulag.
            One thing I'd highly recommend you do is to secure yourself a high-level version of the legendary weapon 'The Hornet'. You get it from the first boss, 'Knuckledragger'. If he doesn't drop it, simply leave the area, turn around, re-enter, and kill him again and again until he does drop it.

It's a legendary Dahl pistol that fires corrosive bullets and fires in 3 shot bursts when aiming through the scope. This thing is amazing against mechanical enemies and is capable of shredding through even level 52 Super Badass Loaders with just a few shots.

Even without a bee shield it's pretty epic, and if you DO manage to couple it with a bee shield, then it'll destroy any mechanical enemy in the game with 3-5 shots, which, when taken in context with it's insane fast firing rate, works out to about 1.5 seconds.

It's a must have for mechanical enemies, and it's found right at the beginning of the game.

Comment

Working...
            X