Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    this whole statement in particular = roflmao

i love being called a nuthugger by posters who cant seem to understand what boxing actually is, and who can do it well, and who cant.

you think cause rios talks alot of smack and keeps coming forward like a punching bag, thats a plus. its cool little fella, i dont get your heart rate going, lets just leave it at that.

when did i say that the garcias ARENT clowns? show me, go ahead...

lol amazingly awesome...
    You are a nut hugger. Garcia beats Rios? How?!?! Rios is no Old man Morales/Judah, or no chin Khan. if this fight happens, your post is going to be pure failure. why are you mad? You were quick to jump on Rios for calling out your favorite fighter? Now, that shiiit is "roflmao"

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    why you so damn mad?!?...smh
    Another nut hugger. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
      You are a nut hugger. Garcia beats Rios? How?!?! Rios is no Old man Morales/Judah, or no chin Khan. if this fight happens, your post is going to be pure failure. why are you mad? You were quick to jump on Rios for calling out your favorite fighter? Now, that shiiit is "roflmao"

Another nut hugger. Smh

awwww someone is a little unsure of themselves...

how does garcia beat rios you ask. I'll explain it. pretty simple really. danny has these things, they're called boxing fundamentals. rios has these things, its called his mouth

skills > mouth

Comment

Loving these comments by Rios. I reckon he could deal with Danny cos he showed he can take a solid whack against Alvarado and Alvarado got more skills than Danny too! So lets hope the fight gets made and Rios knocks the chump out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
          No, he deserves worse. He should've taken Hector Camachos spot.

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
            Rios has a loss so he needs to STFU!
            Rios will smash your boy Danny Garcia MOJON! So you STFU MOJON!
            Last edited by Toltec77; 12-06-2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

For the first time, I like what Rios is saying.

Everything he said I approve of from:

"Mathysse is the harder fight over Garcia"

To

"I'd fight Angel in the parking lot".

Fcuk Arum!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                awwww someone is a little unsure of themselves...

how does garcia beat rios you ask. I'll explain it. pretty simple really. danny has these things, they're called boxing fundamentals. rios has these things, its called his mouth

skills > mouth
                Rios gots a chin, heart and will to give your boy a beat down, and it won't matter if he has better boxing fundamentals, it won't save him.

Comment

Yup still waiting on Lopez/Gamboa, if Bob can't make the fights we wanna see when he has both guys how could we hope for this. Boxing has started to gather some momentum this fall, especially in Canada, and northeast states, with lack of hockey. Look at cotto/trout breaking viewership records for Showtime. While it was a good fight on paper, nobody seen that coming. Look for Pac/juan4 to do very well. Both GBP and Top rank need to put all hands on deck this spring, and for gods sake if NBC wants a fight give them rios v Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    this fight would be the mf'in shiiiz.
                    I agree dude, it would be awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      Rios gots a chin, heart and will to give your boy a beat down, and it won't matter if he has better boxing fundamentals, it won't save him.

rios' heart, chin, and will will not make him a fighter. with all those attributes, he is STILL a walking punching bag, a cab driver if you will...

theres no reason to get mad over it, i get the rios hype, i do, but lets face it, he is pure and utter shit, there is no debating about it, he is just a garbage brawler who makes lesser fighters fight his fight, and thats how he wins. when he steps up, whether its garcia or not, he will be beyond exposed, and probly never fight again

Comment

Working...
                      X