Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Nigel Benn: Stand And Fight" - Does Anyone Have The MUSIC VIDEO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nigel Benn: Stand And Fight" - Does Anyone Have The MUSIC VIDEO?

I haven't seen this video for a long time, if anyone possesses the video, please do share.

Here is the audio for those interested.

Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
    I haven't seen this video for a long time, if anyone possesses the video, please do share.

Here is the audio for those interested.

lol good find

Comment

I love Nigel he's one of my favorite fighters but the dude can't rap! That was funny though, thanks for posting.

Comment

Yeah, this was in that Jonathan Ross show before the second Eubank fight. They even showed a clip of him rapping in the ring and gym. Lol, he was slightly embarrassed!

Comment

Awesome post Didn't know this existed. Good thing he didn't quit his day job looking for a rap career! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
            Yeah, this was in that Jonathan Ross show before the second Eubank fight. They even showed a clip of him rapping in the ring and gym. Lol, he was slightly embarrassed!

Yes, that was a segment of the music video, I presume. It was also shown in the pre-fight build-up show to Benn's first encounter with arch nemesis Chris Eubank.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
              I love Nigel he's one of my favorite fighters but the dude can't rap! That was funny though, thanks for posting.
              I don't think any boxer can sing or rap, Roy Jones? Manny? Oscar? LOL

Comment

Working...
              X