Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Loma Learns To Dictate Rds and Counter Off His Superb Defense He Wont Lose Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think rigo beats him as well. would love to see him fight donaire next.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      He still has stamina issues but theyre getting better, he's getting more and more used to the pros
      3 Pro fights. Already Top Ten talent in the world. Imagine after 10/15. Dude will be neck-neck with Rigo

Comment

This is his 3rd fight as a pro. And 12 rounded fights at that not 4 rounders or 6 rounders. He would get better as he goes along, sometimes in boxing you do have to take a round or 2 off nothing wrong with it when you are way ahead.

Comment

He really looked very good. I'm glad that he was able to show some of the insane talent that we've been seeing him display in the amateurs all these years

He looked better this fight, but i still think he needs to learn how to use less energy while boxing. He can be just as effective with small movements and subtle feints as he is at the moment, and he would be able to look in control of the action for more of the rounds. Honestly the ceiling for this guy is so high, theres stll so much to improve and he's already a world level fighter

I hope to see him stay at this sort of level and keep improving

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
            Real talk doe.
            definitely agree, his glaring weakness is that he seems to spectate in too many rounds, allowing the other guy to work and throws away rounds like that,

If he can same time counter, something which is a difficult skill and press the action earlier in rounds, he will become very difficult to beat.

Comment

The whole inactivity is a concern only due to horrendous judging if what Lomo does in the minute plus of the round when he does attack is more effective then what his opponent does then it doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
              X