Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Targets Seth Mitchell: He's Made For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    That's convenient
    If you seriously cannot see a huge difference in the two, then you're blind. Fight would've played out completely differently and Fury would've got his second loss that night.

@Joe:

Being a world class fighter doesn't mean you're known by the rest of the world class fighters or more fans, it's what you've proven. Fury has beaten Maddalone, someone who holds no stake in the heavyweight division. He's not even a gatekeeper, let alone a contender - so how does Fury earn the right to be called ' world class '?

Maddalone, like Butler, is an American journeyman. You could say Fury has the better win but certainly not a level above. I can kind of see why you think so though when you keep mentioning how Fury has fought outside of England and how he's better promoted - yet again, neither indicate how good a fighter is.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      If you seriously cannot see a huge difference in the two, then you're blind. Fight would've played out completely differently and Fury would've got his second loss that night.
      if, but, maybe

Fury beat Chisora and it was well deserved, he'd beat him again too

people tend to overlook the fact that Fury was fat too.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        if, but, maybe

Fury beat Chisora and it was well deserved, he'd beat him again too

people tend to overlook the fact that Fury was fat too.
        Don't give me that bullshit routine.

No ifs, no buts, no maybes.

Fury beat Chisora, fact.
        Post-Fury Chisora is a completely different fighter, fact.

The Chisora that fought Vitali & Helenius would've given Fury some serious problems. As I recall of Fury-Chisora, it was just 36 minutes of Chisora lying on Fury's chest, with Chisora gassing after the 4th round and Fury arm punching.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          so why would he risk fighting david price at this point with nothing to gain & everything to lose?
          Frank Maloney just offered Fury 500,000 pounds to fight Price.

If he turns that down then he better never again have the balls to say that he "he is not going to lure in names such as David Price."

Comment

Working...
          X