Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Targets Seth Mitchell: He's Made For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Targets Seth Mitchell: He's Made For Me!

Undefeated heavyweight contender Tyson Fury 19-0 (14KOs) is currently awaiting his next opponent for a ring return date of December 1st in Belfast, Ireland.

An eager Fury recently told World Boxing News that his previous 19 professional contests were all showcase fights and the time is right for him to now step up and some of fight the bigger names in the division. [Click Here To Read More]

I'm really starting to like this guy! He calls out Haye, now Mitchell. This guy just wants to fight (fighters still in their prime at that). Hope his promoter can make it happen!

Comment

He can say all he wants about not being able to lure certain boxers to fight him but we fans know that he is ducking David Price.

Comment

Fury is not a very good fighter

Mitchell's manager should make this fight happen if he beats Banks

Comment

fury is a "devastating lets all youtube this ko" waiting to happen. we need more of these guys in boxing to provide us with entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            He can say all he wants about not being able to lure certain boxers to fight him but we fans know that he is ducking David Price.
            Who?????????

Comment

Price vs Fury and Mitchell vs Wilder
              Winner gets winner, loser gets loser
              So that would make Wilder vs Price and Mitchell vs Fury

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                fury is a "devastating lets all youtube this ko" waiting to happen. we need more of these guys in boxing to provide us with entertainment.
                Khan is not enough?

Why is Fury calling out Mitchell and not Wilder who's as tall as he is? Fighting Chisora wasn't enough? Shoot me a text when he fights someone taller than 6'5".

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Khan is not enough?

Why is Fury calling out Mitchell and not Wilder who's as tall as he is? Fighting Chisora wasn't enough? Shoot me a text when he fights someone taller than 6'5".

Comment

Glad to see he is willing to come to America and atleast claims to be looking for some competition. If Mitchell can get by Banks, I would love to see this fight. Hopefully it can happen, or even Fury vs Adamek... Deantay Wilder called out Bryant Jennings, was offered the fight and then rejected it. Thats another fight I would have loved to see... Imagine a Boxing After Dark double header with Mitchell vs Fury, and Wilder vs Jennings. That would be off the hook.

Comment

Working...
                    X