Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce vs Vazquez a Draw at The Time of The Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give WV2 credit..the kid had no amateur background and stepped in the ring with a seasoned veteran..he sti has much to learn but has a bright future ahead of him. He'll learn from this loss and become a Champion again. He could've boxed the he out of Arce..WV2 will win the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikie View Post
      Arce's pressure approach plays right into Nonito's hands.
      Nonito beats everyone at 118 and 122 easy. He should take a belt at 122 and hunt down Juanma and Gamboa at 126-130. Nonito and Sergio Martinez are the true top p4p guys right now imo. This was a great fight, WV2 will be back this might have been too much too soon, although I think that if he would've pressured Arce he wouldve stopped Arce. Travieso showed what Mexican boxing is all about, putting it all on the line every single time. Puerto Rican fighters of this era have the wrong attitude. They are arrogant by nature, a fatal flaw unless you are super skilled in boxing. This is why top Mexican vs. top Puerto Rican, Ill take Mexican every time, but that being said Cotto, and Trinidad are two of my favorite fighters all time so no hate just an observation.

Comment

Props to Arce props to mexico was the best fight pure action both guys giving there all. this was a battle of youth vs experience PR vs MX good battle keep them comming

Comment

Arce is a true pro and knew it was close coming inot the last two round even said ti himself.

He finished strong and WV2 had nothing much left, both phsyically and mentally. Although in the replay he wasn't getting hit as much as it looked in real time.

The funniest thing was the trainer throwing the water bottle at Cortez and and Joe doing the Matrxi outta the way watch it again was hella funny.

Comment

Working...
          X