Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, you win a fight by not punching anyone Dirrell was robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Inthewhitegirls View Post
      If he wasn't running around like a little fairy, he was grabbing and holding every single time Froch would come in. Then taking the knees and pretending he slipped or something. Hahahahaha.
      Remember when he almost knocked Froch TFO? That was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
        I saw Dirrell stand toe to toe with Froch more than I saw Vitali with Chris.

Then again it's hard arguing with a well known ignorant racist idiot like yourself.

No one cares attention to what you think, because you're not a real boxing fan, you are only a fan of because of white fighters. Which is quite clear from your posts.
        ******ed racist *****

Andre "run all night, take knees and excessively hold like a *****" Dirrell is a punk ass ***** who will never amount to anything.

The Klitschko brothers are dominant world heavyweight champs, they both dominate and KO all of their opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
          shut the **** up you racist *****

Andre "run all night, take knees and excessively hold like a *****" Dirrell is a punk ass ***** who will never amount to anything.

The Klitschko brothers are dominant world heavyweight champs, they both dominate and KO all of their opponents.
          TELL me how am I being racist?

Are you a racist? (you are and you know it, but I want you to admit it.)

I'm not racist at all, but you on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            TELL me how am I being racist?

Are you a racist? (you are and you know it, but I want you to admit it.)

I'm not racist at all, but you on the other hand...
            You come on here everday and try to bash and discredit successful dominant European fighters....That's racist.

You're just another pathetic black racist who hates dominant white European fighters.

Comment

You come on here everday and try to bash and discredit successful dominant European fighters....That's racist.

You're just another pathetic black racist who hates dominant white European fighters.
              That right there is a racist statement.

You clearly only favor white fighters. Why is this? I know why, because YOU ARE A racist! END OF! You are no boxing fan.

I don't trash European fighters. I may poke fun at the klitschko's to piss off the racist fans like yourself, but I don't treat European fighters any differently than others, you choose to only respond to my negative posts about European fighters.

Comment

BEEHOP = racist black supremacist

End of discussion.

Comment

BEEHOP = racist black supremacist

End of discussion.
                  Hahaha what ever you say pal.

You aren't even smart enough to put up a decent argument. Sad really.

Answer my questions.

Just to be immature like you:
                  Klitschko2009= Racist white supremacist idiot.

Comment

Working...
                  X