No announcement yet.

Would you **** a butterface?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you **** a butterface?

There's this little vietnamese girl that works in another office in my building. I see her every morning and she always lookin good from the neck down. Nice C cups, thins waist and nice round azz. From the side and the back, is all good but her face is just not good. Plus she has a mean azz accent. We flirt here and there but once she gives me a smile, my boner just dies.

So question is, how important is the face to y'all? Should I just give it a shot?

Go for it.

Comment

Congrats, this thread exposed TS as a full blown ***ghit.

Comment

Damn straight, every girl from the flavor of love casts where butterfaces and I'd **** the hell outta all of em. As long as the ass is fat, the ******* flap I grab the paper bag and be all over it...

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
          Congrats, this thread exposed TS as a full blown ***ghit.
          How's that?! I just asked if y'all would **** a girl with a nice body and an ugly face?

Comment

do it ive done it before,nothing wrong with a butterface unless she gets pregnant,then you ****ed homie

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              There's this little vietnamese girl that works in another office in my building. I see her every morning and she always lookin good from the neck down. Nice C cups, thins waist and nice round azz. From the side and the back, is all good but her face is just not good. Plus she has a mean azz accent. We flirt here and there but once she gives me a smile, my boner just dies.

So question is, how important is the face to y'all? Should I just give it a shot?
              Lol...is that a good thing? A lot of the viet girls around here have butterfaces. I'd **** em tho, they're pretty stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                do it ive done it before,nothing wrong with a butterface unless she gets pregnant,then you ****ed homie
                My thing is, at a certain point, I'ma have to kiss this chick before I get to play witht the body. Thats the main hurdle. If I can get through that amd make to doggystyle, I'm good to go. I can stare at her lower back tat for the next 3 min.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post

Why dat? Sounds like she a proper s1ag. Father could be any hobo of tha hood bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                    My thing is, at a certain point, I'ma have to kiss this chick before I get to play witht the body. Thats the main hurdle. If I can get through that amd make to doggystyle, I'm good to go. I can stare at her lower back tat for the next 3 min.
                    **** that man,butterfaces needing loving too,have a few drinks and do your thing,give her a few kisses,she might be a randy one,kisses you alway the down and pulls your **** out,sucks it dry,just go with the flow,you wont regret it

Comment

Working...
                    X