Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns n Roses Reunion Forthcoming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axl can say whatever he wants about the bad blood being over, but Slash claims they have not spoken since 1996 when he left the band. I think Axl is delusional if he thinks there is any chance of a reunion.

Not to mention that Axl is absolutely sad to watch today...

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      Axl can say whatever he wants about the bad blood being over, but Slash claims they have not spoken since 1996 when he left the band. I think Axl is delusional if he thinks there is any chance of a reunion.

Not to mention that Axl is absolutely sad to watch today...

Wow, horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Last time I saw Axl he looked like he was in the late stages of a Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn Jenner type transformation.
        I thought he looked more like a transsexual when he was young...

Today he just looks like an old washed up has been...or at least in 2011.

Comment

Appetite was one of the greatest albums ever released. just great songs all the way through.

After that they went to **** pretty much once axel took over.

Still, a tour with the full line up would be huge, I'd go.

Comment

Would be nice to see them live, but Axl is shot to ****. I know the rest of the guys like Slash and Duff can still tear the house down, but seeing Axl even try to sing the old GnR hits is pretty sad.

This will be like Sugar Ray Leonard's comeback in 1997.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              That was alright I guess I somewhat relate to the lyrics. This is the Metallica that made such an impression on me about when I was first reaching puberty. Just saying I sometimes wish that Hetfield's ego had broken up Metallica and GNR had gone on to keep make albums instead, but that might not have actually worked out any better.
              Last edited by TheStranger; 08-31-2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X