Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blood Test results for miadana has it been released?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner just got beat. No special pill necessary. Broner needs to get in the gym and work his ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Maidana seemed to have been dwindling and looked tired, then got a second wind.I wonder if Ariza gave him a banned substance and that is what gave him that energy that he got. I hope not, such a great night of boxing getting ruined by Ariza.
      he got a second wind in round 12? are you ******ed? This event happened in the end of round 11 and Broner won round 12 by pounding on Maidana and rocking him. So how is getting rocked getting a 'second wind' dumbazz

Comment

there's no pill on earth that can take effect in 30 seconds it takes far too long to go through digestion etc. This event occurred at the end of round 11 that means only one final round occurred after this. Please tell me what pill can have such an instant effect so as to affect maidana in the following and last round

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
          It's in between the 11th and 12th rounds. This happened after Broner punched Maidana after the bell. People are saying that they see something but get a big screen and go through it frame by frame. Ariza doesn't drop anything into the napkin. He's just creating a fold in the napkin. What is Ariza going to drop on a napkin? Some drops? Tears? Some jizz? A tablet that Maidana would vacuum suck through his nose?
          I just reviewed that scene and he didn't drop anything inside the napkin.
          He was holding Q-Tips on his right hand and the tips looked like pills in real time.
          Last edited by BuckToothed; 12-15-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Apparently they found traces of Broners soul in Maidanas blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Anything to help the swelling
              So let's be clear, I have read some of your posts and drawn the following conclusions

1. You ovb have some internal issues with African Americans. You
              Often throw out the race card, it's your first instinct
              2. I am on your mind. You think about me. I was reading through
              This napkin nonsense and up pops my name. And who is it, the weirdo that has been trolling me for weeks
              3. You are a fan. You are not very informed on what really goes on in boxing.
              I was covering the the Patriots game when I saw this hogwash. I took one look at my credential, laughed, moved on

Pay attention, my next post is on the way, and yet again, I will shut it down. Say what you want, I am super talented, and now you are officially on my radar. You should know I was warned by several posters that your a bigot. I did not believe it until I actually saw it. That's too bad, that has to suck being so shallow, and for the record, congrats to Maidana, I was cheering for him the entire way. Well done champ.
              Last edited by checkhuk44; 12-16-2013, 05:34 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by checkhuk44 View Post
                So let's be clear, I have read some of your posts and drawn the following conclusions

1. You ovb have some internal issues with African Americans. You
                Often throw out the race card, it's your first instinct

2. I am on your mind. You think about me. I was reading through
                This napkin nonsense and up pops my name. And who is it, the weirdo that has been trolling me for weeks
                3. You are a fan. You are not very informed on what really goes on in boxing.
                I was was covering the the Patriots game when I saw this hogwash. I took one look at my credential, laughed, moved on

Pay attention, my next post is on the way, and yet again, I will shut it down. Say what you want, I am super talented, and now you are officially on my radar. You should know I was warned by several posters that your a bigot. I did not believe it until I actually saw it. That's too bad, that has to suck being so shallow, and for the record, congrats to Maidana, I was cheering for him the entire way. Well done champ.

Comment

Working...
                X