Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick Mayweather's next opponent @147 - who SHOULD it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
    Aside from Berto, the list is all natural 140 pounders. Do yo work for Mayweather or something. Tell him the real money is at middleweight or light middleweight!
    Boxing tends to work that way, as fighters mature they move up until they reach their comfort zone. Remember that Floyd and Manny were 140 pounders at one stage too and they came up from even lower weight divisions.

Comment

Robert Guerrero.

Comment

Devon is his best choice. **** what the fans wanna see. When has he ever gave a shlt what the fans wanted to see anyways!

Floyds favorite TV game show....The Weakest Link!

Comment

Mayweather sure knows how to get people to talk about him and make himself aware to the public before his fights or just to stay relevant.

Comment

I prefer Tim Bradley,Bradley has the best resume at 147 aside form the juicer and Marquez and the Juicer got KO`ed and Marquez already was school by Floyd so no point in making that fight.

Guerrero is a cheating************* who cheated to beat Berto.I`m sure if Guerrero was black he would have gotten a lot of heat.And yes all i think about is race.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              I prefer Tim Bradley,Bradley has the best resume at 147 aside form the juicer and Marquez and the Juicer got KO`ed and Marquez already was school by Floyd so no point in making that fight.

Guerrero is a cheating************* who cheated to beat Berto.I`m sure if Guerrero was black he would have gotten a lot of heat.And yes all i think about is race.
              Pull that race card harder

Comment

Truthfully, none of those fights are appealing to me. Them mentioning Alexander now isn't making me want to see a Guerrero fight because it's going to be the same outcome as what I thought before Alexander's name was even mentioned. You can't just put nuts and chocolate over a piece of **** and call it a Snickers bar. The problem is a lot of us WILL get sucked into buying whatever PPV he's on as I'm quite sure they'll build the opponent up to be either his toughest challenge or the story of the opponent will attract viewers to yet again hope for the upset.

I stay reserved to buying whatever fights I see worth buying. I bought Mayweather vs Cotto for the sake of it actually being an interesting fight to me, but unless There's a Broner vs Burns and Trout vs Canelo as undercards, count me out of buying whichever fight he gets into based on his current options.

Comment

I only find Bradley challenging. Also Guerrero but I think he's blown up...

Comment

None of the above. Stay at 154 and fight there, there is nothing for him at 147 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                      Mayweather sure knows how to get people to talk about him and make himself aware to the public before his fights or just to stay relevant.
                      lol yes indeed

Comment

Working...
                      X