No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I could take most of them fairly easily, I mean I'm a beast so it is what it is. Broner, come get some.

Is that's really you, I won't mess with you even in internet forums LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I could take most of them fairly easily, I mean I'm a beast so it is what it is. Broner, come get some.

Looks like you could eat Archie Solis. I'd bet on you to lay the law down on some bantams. Hell, Mathed vs Vic Darchinyan. Somebody make this happen.

Comment

• I'd go toe to toe with Pauly, and all the flyweights and below would be my *****es. I think. Lol!

Comment

• I think I could out slug Michael Katsidis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            Is that's really you, I won't mess with you even in internet forums LOL.
            What can I say, I'm a freak. Nah, that's not me.....I'd hate to be that bulky.

I'm a small dude, 5'-9", walking weight = 170 lbs, currently about 158 lbs.

I could probably beat some 108-126 pound fighters but I wouldn't take on anyone in or around my weight. I could see me trying to trade punches with Martinez or someone like that, I'd get messed up quick.

I do think I could probably beat some local hometown bum that is nothing more than a sparring partner for a fringe contender though. I have a good cardio base and I'm mobile and fast enough to go at least 6-8 rounds of pretty high intensity boxing action. If the pace were more moderate, I could last 12 rounds but my defense is way too shoddy to last any significant amount with any ranked fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Looks like you could eat Archie Solis. I'd bet on you to lay the law down on some bantams. Hell, Mathed vs Vic Darchinyan. Somebody make this happen.
              I could probably take Vic out, he swings really wide and his movements are predictable. I'd catch him eventually and I would switch to southpaw and wreck him with my right hook.

Comment

• I'd be silly to think I could take on a pro boxer. I probably couldn't even hold my arms up for 5 or 6 rounds. That on it's own is tiring. However, if I was in boxing shape I'd probably campaign at 147. I'm only 5"8' so I wouldn't think of going any higher. I'd go life and death with Malignaggi and probably still get KO'd lol

Comment

• Feed me Khan or Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                  X