Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate how when a fighter is doing good haters go back and try to reach for some old ass **** to talk ****

You're a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      1-st page. And I have no problem with scorecard of either of you (other than 8-th round from HOF, it was clear Broners round), I just laugh because both of you guys can't understand that there's more than one correct way of scoring boxing fights because of non-precise rules, so you'll never be able to understand each others points.
      I just watched the 8th round again. Broner didnt win it. I think you are fooled by all the noises Broner makes when he throws punches. he always goes "ha, ha,hahahaha", as if he was doing damage, but he isnt. Broner clearly wins the first 20 seconds of the round, after that he doesnt land anything really while Quintero comes forward. Shortly before the last minute of the round begins, Quintero is really taking it to Broner, putting him on the ropes and throwing lots of punches. After that not a lot happens anymore in that round. not a Broner round, a very close round in my opinion, definitely not "Broner's best round". The first and the 3rd are Broner's good rounds.

Comment

]
        either way that broner and the broner that fights now are two totally different fighters. hes gotten much better since then.[/QUOTE]
        This seems to be a very popular excuse when regarding Broner's close wins...

Comment

i scored it 78-74 but can see Broner getting the last round so 77-75

If I was be crazy generous I could give Adrien RD 3 so a draw.

But I think Quintero deserved the nod.

Comment

Broner has to fight a good pressure guy. Rios and Demarco might be his kryptonite.

Comment

Adrien Broner???

That name makes me so ANGRYYY

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                1-st page. And I have no problem with scorecard of either of you (other than 8-th round from HOF, it was clear Broners round), I just laugh because both of you guys can't understand that there's more than one correct way of scoring boxing fights because of non-precise rules, so you'll never be able to understand each others points.
                Hey! This is Adrien Broner we're talking about. No logic and common sense is allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Broner has to fight a good pressure guy. Rios and Demarco might be his kryptonite.
                  Not so much Demarco.

Rios I'd like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Not so much Demarco.

Rios I'd like to see.
                    Demarco has the height and reach that can give Broner issues IMO. Also a very good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      Demarco has the height and reach that can give Broner issues IMO. Also a very good chin.
                      Not really a pressure fighter though.

Comment

Working...
                      X