Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Vacation, Still Over a Month from Recovery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley ughhhhhhhhhhh I hate this guy more than any other fighter.

Comment

Enjoy your vacation champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        Bradley ughhhhhhhhhhh I hate this guy more than any other fighter.
        LMAO,Haters gonna hate...

Comment

LMAO he's still in a wheelchair?? Wow Pac nearly put this kid into an early retirement. Pac crippled him.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            They clearly show Tim stepping on the refs foot if you go back and watch it. It was funny because everyone cheered when it happened as if Pac hurt Bradley.

However he did hurt both his feet so he could have quit possibly hurt one of them by twisting it when on the ropes.

Overall the entire point people try and make with this fight is that Pac threw more punches just like JMM did back in November. One thing people miss more than anything is that Bradley avoided MANY shots. Which is exactly why if you look at Tim's face, he wasn't busted up. Wasn't hurt (by Pac), wasn't anything other than knowing deep down he didn't think he would have got the "W". Who really did? If JMM didn't, when he SHOULD have won, Bradley didn't think he should have.

At the end of the day what was the famous line the pac-tards back in November used? Go back and watch in super duper extra long lasting slo mo? You will see Tim avoiding a lot of Pac's wild punching.

Bottom line, Bradley should have lost and if anyone agrees with that than they understand why a 39 year old JMM beat (or at worse, tied) Pac last November. I'm sure they also understand Mayweather CLOWNS Pac into retirement. Bob knows this which is why it will be Pac's VERY last fight.
            I had it 115-114 for Bradley. Bradley's body work during that fight was phenomenal. He landed a lot of good body shots. In a rematch I think Bradley beats Pacquiao convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Tim needs to low profile for a while!! That's what u do when you have the Possession of a Stolen Belt! Given to him by the Vegas mapia!

Give up Bradley!! You know u dont deserve it!!!
              Let it go,let it go Manny lost

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                LMAO he's still in a wheelchair?? Wow Pac nearly put this kid into an early retirement. Pac crippled him.
                Explain,cause on the replay he evaded several shot from Manny and turned his ankle,how the hell does Manny get credit for this?

Comment

Floyd is a smart man and he was right.

Floyd: What if I fight PAC and I end up cripple or walk all bent over for the rest of my life. I know y'all ain't going to pay for my bills.

Bradley is now cripple, let's just hope he recover and it's not for the rest o his life.
                  Last edited by ModernTalking; 07-14-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                    I had it 115-114 for Bradley. Bradley's body work during that fight was phenomenal. He landed a lot of good body shots. In a rematch I think Bradley beats Pacquiao convincingly.
                    For someone who sports the name "boxingwizard" you sure couldn't tell it from this post. Damn I hope they do put up a rematch and Pac actually goes for the KO this time cause he knows judges won't give him a fair shake against anybody except Marquez. Rematch Pac needs to go old school on his a$$ like he did in the remach against Morales and KO Bradley. Roach wants to extend his training camp which I'm sure would be part of the master plan for revenge. Bradley rematch is only fight that makes sense and take back WW belt with a KO over tim "crutches storm" bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Floyd is a smart man and he was right.

Floyd: What if I fight PAC and I end up cripple or walk all bent over for the rest of my life. I know y'all ain't going to pay for my bills.

Bradley is now cripple, let's just hope he recover and it's not for the rest o his life.
                      Got Health?? lol Floyd is scared of the midget.

Comment

Working...
                      X