No announcement yet.

This tropical storm sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This tropical storm sucks

It's been raining nonstop all day, the entire front and back yards are flooded, the road is flooded, every five seconds there is a damn tornado warning somewhere, I can't do anything but sit in the damn house until Tuesday, which is when it's finally supposed to stop. I'm used to it living in Florida, but damn this thing is supposed to last for days.

It's been crazy rain down in Broward country too. Must be a lot worse for you lot.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
      It's been crazy rain down in Broward country too. Must be a lot worse for you lot.
      It just lessened for the first time since last night, literally for the first time, a few minutes ago. It had gotten steadily heavier ever since it started. I've gotten around ten inches of rain so far since then.

Comment

Yeah, that crap is just crazy. My kids are driving me up the wall.

Comment

well you always got boxingscene got time to get your post count up.hope you stocked up on beers,food and weed

Comment

We're just now seeing a tiny bit of it up in PA.... Ridiculous rain, thunder, lightning, and lights flickering..

Comment

I would love that weather right now. I personally love bad weather

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It just lessened for the first time since last night, literally for the first time, a few minutes ago. It had gotten steadily heavier ever since it started. I've gotten around ten inches of rain so far since then.
                Crazy we get 10 inches a year if were lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I would love that weather right now. I personally love bad weather
                  strange that you say thta because i do to - especially bad winter weather.

Comment

i just saw footage of manatee beach - you anywhere near there?

Comment

Working...
                    X