Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Sugar Ray Leonard @147 lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have May but SD or close UD. would be a good scrap though

Comment

Leonard wins a clear decision.

Have people seen what an amazing fighter and complete package he was at his best?

Mayweather also was better at lower weights than 147, which was Leonard's best weight.

Comment

Mayweather by decision too smart. Nobody is knocking out Mayweather trains too hard too much of a complete fighter too smart, you combine the skills with the crazy work ethic Mayweather is tough for anybody to deal with in any era. Even though it doesn't happen alot ive seen Mayweather take some shots that would fold other fighters and he's able to take them because he's in great shape and a physical freak, he trains like a fighter that doesn't really have skills and is fighting for his life like he's a poor man or something. Mayweather is just as strong mentally as he is physically strong, because you have to be mentally tough to deal with the stuff he deals with he's not just fighting against the fighter he's fighting against the media and most of the fans too, Mayweather is a special fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          i think lil floyd takes it, hes timing n defense would be tough for sugar ray
          Im a Floyd fan, and you are way wrong. Like the post earlier said, SRL has way too much everything for Floyd. SRL stops him in the late rounds, or UD.

Comment

Floyd beat Baldomir, Judah, Sharmba, Ortiz, 50 yo Mosley, Marquez at 147, what has SRL done to even be in the same sentence as that??

Comment

If Mayweather is a special fighter, then SRL is the king of special fighters. I think even hearns would be able to beat Mayweather. His reach, power and speed would be too much for Floyd. SRL beats Money everytime, but Hearns and Money, maybe 5 to 5 if they fought 10 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Floyd beat Baldomir, Judah, Sharmba, Ortiz, 50 yo Mosley, Marquez at 147, what has SRL done to even be in the same sentence as that??
                I take it that was sarcasm right? If it was, I agree 100%. If you were serious, then we have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
                  I take it that was sarcasm right? If it was, I agree 100%. If you were serious, then we have a problem.
                  Ohhh $h!t!! We don't have a problem brother.

Comment

leonard ud or best floyd ever shows up leonard sd

Comment

im forreal somebody tell me what punch is Ray leonarrd going to hit floyd with over and over to knock him out tell me how he's going to hit him over and over and over to stop him. I remember after zab got knocked out by kotza Zu or however you spell his name floyd was laughing at zab saying zab don't have no chin saying how do you get knocked out by one punch. Floyd can take a punch man in the second round mosley hit floyd as hard as he could twice and still couldn't stop him, so 1 punch from leonard is not gonna stop floyd, so in order to stop him he's gonna have to hit floyd with big shots over and over and over. Floyd is not going to stand in front of him tell me how leonard is going to knock him out it's not going to happen man. Mayweather senior was standing in front of leonard giving him problems and he wasn't jumping back or moving or nothing and he didn't really throw any right hands and his defense is nowhere near floyd, floyd switches to a high guard if he needs to Sr didn't do that at all i don't care what nobdy says Ray leonard is not knocking Jr. out and he will have major problems i think jr. beats him by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X