Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when he used to fight like this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    then stay out of it.....simple

deep down inside you love the man, and you love posting in threads people make about him....just face it bro

you guys cant stay way...you el blanco or that jc67859 whatever guy
    you dont hide your projections very well

Comment

Damn realpugilist, doesn't your neck hurt after all these years?

Comment

I see what happened here. You learned how to embed YouTube into BScene. Bravo.

Comment

then stay out of it.....simple

deep down inside you love the man, and you love posting in threads people make about him....just face it bro

you guys cant stay way...you el blanco or that jc67859 whatever guy
          When I'm not on here and don't have fifty Floyd threads shoved in my face, he never crosses my mind. You, on the other hand, took time out to write a letter to Doug fisher crying about why he doesn't rank Floyd as high as manny. You're consumed by him 24/7 because you're a broke ass trainer who has nothing, so Floyd winning makes you feel good about yourself. Foh phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            When I'm not on here and don't have fifty Floyd threads shoved in my face, he never crosses my mind. You, on the other hand, took time out to write a letter to Doug fisher crying about why he doesn't rank Floyd as high as manny. You're consumed by him 24/7 because you're a broke ass trainer who has nothing, so Floyd winning makes you feel good about yourself. Foh phaggot.

Comment

this is the gayest thread ever posted in the history of boxingscene.

reported...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                this is the gayest thread ever posted in the history of boxingscene.

reported...

gayest comments ive seen in a long time

Comment

gayest comments ive seen in a long time
                  Reported this comment for harassment. Can't talk like that to people

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    Reported this comment for harassment. Can't talk like that to people

Comment

I'd watch the buildup to a 'therealpugilist / jc8804' thunderdome fight. Chances are good that by the end of the faceoff they'll both admit that they really just love Floyd, and were actually on the same side the whole time. Then they'll walk off the set side by side discussing his greatness, leaving NSB free from multiple daily Mayweather threads.

One can dream, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X