Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else on here not interested in Alcohol anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im drinking a nice cold stella right now

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
      I don't drink at all.

I drank a bit in my late teens, but gave it up completely. I don't miss it, it's a waste of money. It never made sense to me why some people like it so much.
      Explains a lot....

Comment

Drinking for me is more social, I never really drink at home. Usually drink a ton when a couple of friends and I are out to a pub. Ever since I moved to Baltimore I've been impressed by their bar scene. Pub crawls here are, dare I say it, better than what I remember in NYC.

Comment

I used to but don't drink anymore, its fun when you have great recoop abilities at 21 but not so much once you have worn all of that down and are completely shot the entire next day after a night of drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            I used to always drink a lot, but in the last year or so, I just don't enjoy it anymore.

The last time I had a few drinks was back in October, since then i may have had a beer with dinner once or twice, can't really remember.

It just does nothing for me anymore.
            I have had spells where I drink hardly at all for a year, then I go back to it, I drank heavily when I was really young and I have since been concerned for my health, but I am generally very healthy and drink lots of water as pretty much the only thing I drink that isn't alcohol or mixed with alcohol so I like to think I will be ok, but I do fluctuate between how much I drink with relation to how much pot I am smoking, as well. I am a medical cannabis card holder and while I love to smoke recreationally, if it interferes with my career, both pot and alcohol take a back seat.

But to more directly answer the question, yes, there were times over the last few years where drinking just got boring, almost depressing, and I would be leaving bars/clubs early, and this is my mid 20s, I am about to hit 30 this year.

It shouldn't come as a surpise either, alcohol is a depressant after all.

Comment

if u don't like vodka then u stupid

Comment

TS is a fag.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Im drinking a nice cold stella right now
                  Ew. ****ty pilsner garbage.

Get a real beer, ya' queer.

Comment

Working...