Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big foot is fake. there are no apes in America other than humans.

Comment

• Bigfoot? Who in the devil is bigfoot? This is the first I've ever heard of this guy......

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Wut? Analogy fail on so many levels. . .

I said I don't believe, but I just WANT to because I think bigfoot is a beast. .

I also acknowledged the possibility of some sort of undiscovered primate, possibly even bipedal somewhere in the himalayas. . .

We know for a fact hte earth is not flat. .

Comment

• Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
          big foot is fake. there are no apes in America other than humans.
          Humans are not apes. . . They're our distant cousins, so yeah, close enough! Lol. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by CeeMCee
            Im slightly familiar with them, I remember reading several articles debating whether they were a new species or not. Interesting regardless. I was just looking up extinct animals and watched this vid(with the sound off), couple of interesting thing, I especially like the Thylacine it looks super badass.
            Aye. . THere was one Indonesian scientist who sabotaged a lot of the evidence, and stopped allowing western scientists to explore the cave, and study the fossils found. He posited they simply suffered from a disease, while the more accepted theory baesd on the evidence by western scientists was they were a new species.

Aye, I've seen that video. . Thylacine is definitely a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Humans are not apes. . . They're our distant cousins, so yeah, close enough! Lol. . .
              Apes:

Apes are Old World anthropoid mammals, more specifically a clade of tailless catarrhine primates, belonging to the biological superfamily Hominoidea.

We're apes.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Apes:

Apes are Old World anthropoid mammals, more specifically a clade of tailless catarrhine primates, belonging to the biological superfamily Hominoidea.

We're apes.
                Scientific classification, yes.

Semantics, though. Not a big deal. . .

Comment

• the only way i see the Big foot being real is if it is a Austrolopethicas that managed to survive in northern america.

Comment

the only way i see the Big foot being real is if it is a Austrolopethicas that managed to survive in northern america.
                    They were short, tiny little buggers, though. Nevermind, they could have easily been about our size fully grown.

That's what "Lucy" was - the earliest hominid fossils found. She was only like 3 years old.

I think they dated her to like a few million years ago. I'm not sure if she's the only fossils we've found of the species, or if there have been others. But I'm pretty sure there's been very little fossil evidence in general, though.

SUpposedly she died a brutal death: Based on the puncture holes in her skull, scientists, and anthropologists posit she was killed by having her skull crushed open by eagles, and her brains picked out for lunch. . It was like ICE CREAM for them!

This is a very fascinating area for me. I mean, I just think it's silly to completely write off the possibility of there being an undiscovered primate somewhere out there. . Especially in areas like the Himilayas, where it's a known fact that Gigantopethicus existed as recently as 100k years ago. .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus
                    Last edited by UglyPug; 10-08-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

big foot is fake. there are no apes in America other than humans.

Comment

Working...
                      X