No announcement yet.

Riddick Bowe vs. Herbie Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
    Vitali destroyed Hide in 2 rounds, he did way better against Hide than Bowe did.

Prime For Prime...Vitali destroys Bowe

Bowe's record (44-1)
    (Beat Prime Evander Twice)
    Vitali's record (41-2) (Never beat anyone worth a damn)

Lennox sparked em both...so who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
      at the misspelling. Reminds me of when I was on a hip-hop board and someone asked "Is Mike Tyson going to start raping soon?"

First Elijah Tillery fight was classic.

There's the 2nd Golota fight as well. An amazing fight which ends with Bowe receiving a 3 punch combo to the nutsac.
      Damn I spelled that wrong, oh well at least it is a good one.

They must have just thought Mike was going to pay Scoop a visit~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Damn I spelled that wrong, oh well at least it is a good one.

They must have just thought Mike was going to pay Scoop a visit~
        I normally don't care if anyone spells something wrong, but it gave me a funny (but disturbing) visual.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
          I normally don't care if anyone spells something wrong, but it gave me a funny (but disturbing) visual.
          At least I did it here and not someplace I care about although I don't know how I would roll that phrase into a different environment.

Beside I probably need to make people laugh more I have been much to serious here lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2011 View Post
            Vitali destroyed Hide in 2 rounds, he did way better against Hide than Bowe did.

Prime For Prime...Vitali destroys Bowe
            I don't know what the dates were for those two fights but I'm sure Vitali fought Hide long after Bowe. Also, this was one of those fights Bowe just wasn't at his best. In fact, Bowe was a huge let down after that first Holyfield fight. In that fight he was awesome! Vitali has performed to his best ability ever fight but if he had ever faced the Bowe that beat Holyfield and Gonzales, he'd get knocked out. Vitali doesn't have what it takes to beat that kind of fighter. Look at the Sanders fight and how hard of a time he had with Sanders. If that was a prime Bowe, Vitali loses by KO, no way he could go the distance.

Comment

Lol at how this was about Hide/Bowe, and the Klit's bum bandits turned it into them, a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Lol at how this was about Hide/Bowe, and the Klit's bum bandits turned it into them, a joke.
                Exactly i dont see what this fight has to do with Vitali. Steelhammer2011 cant talk about anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                  Exactly i dont see what this fight has to do with Vitali. Steelhammer2011 cant talk about anything else.
                  She has a very narrow knowledge of boxing… and an even smaller vocabulary. It's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    You know how there are those annoying girls who look for any reason to bring up their boyfriend?

"Inception was a good movie"
                    "Oh yeah, my boyfriend saw it twice in the theaters"

"I have to change my cell-phone plan"
                    "My boyfriend worked for a cell-phone company for a month back in 2002"

"I'm going bar-hopping this weekend"
                    "My boyfriend used to be a big bar-hopper but now he's a homebody"

That's what the Klit-Lickers are like with the Klitschkos. Only they simply wish that the Klitschkos were their boyfriends.

Celebrity worship is the sincerest form of ****sexuality, and the Klit-Lickers are some sincere queers.

Comment

****ali *****ko

Steelhammer2011 you sad act.

Sanders already owned Vlad and slapped ****ali about the place for a few rounds and that was without training and living on a diet of beer.

Lewis was fat,old and crap and just plodded though ****ali like he was nothing.
                      A peak Lewis rapes him then passes him over to Bruno for another raping.

****ali is a cry baby who can't accept he is crap and relies on ****'s like yourself to suck his dummy for him.

Bowe vs ****ali = ****ali eats canvas in 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X