Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LarryX via ESB - " Went to the doctor and found out I may not have long to live"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] LarryX via ESB - " Went to the doctor and found out I may not have long to live"

/showthread.php?t=472392

Lived a crazy life and it may be coming to a close,but i have no complaints,ive enjoyed it and left my legacy here..but now that i have to fill out a bucket list id love to hear some suggestions on what i could do

might have a year or so left got cancer so where should i go what should i see?
    lung cancer
    Whether it's true or not is yet to be seen I guess. Just thought I'd inform everyone here.

My nigga Larry will be alright. He tough.

Comment

wow........................for the first time i hope this is one of his sick jokes , if not we need to show him our love.

Comment

If he's not trolling, then I feel for him & his family. With Larry, you never know if he's on a wind up or not....i hope he's just messing around.

Comment

I hope Larry is just bullshitting.

Comment

Sorry Larry, know how you feel.

Had large areas of shadowing on my chest x-ray, have to go for a cat scan and biopsy this week. Doesn't look great :/

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post

Had large areas of shadowing on my chest x-ray, have to go for a cat scan and biopsy this week. Doesn't look great :/
              sorry to hear that man , i hope it's not what is first feared

Comment

Good luck bro. Hopefully it ain't something serious, stay positive.

Comment

This might put you at ease but I had that when I got my chest X-Ray done for a medical and it ended up just being a viral infection

Comment

Also onto Larry's comments

As much as I like the guy, it's very hard to belive a lot of what he says, something like this could just be a desperate cry for attention, I wouldn't put it past him.

It's all very unspecific

"May have cancer"

"Might be coming to a close"

"a year or so"

Dunno, seems fishy.

But IF true, then god bless him and i hope he pulls through.

Comment

Working...
                    X