Manny is at the tip of the mountain physically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

war pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think he got a second wind after winning against Dela Hoya. There were already clamors for him to retire around 2-3 years ago but the same people who have called for his retirement are right now the ones pushing him to fight, especially if its Floyd.

At this point I think, theyre just waiting for Floyd to agree, other wise, economic and health-wise, it would be better to retire.

Comment

palagay ko nasa kalakasan pa si manny, pero malaking epekto sa kanya yung liverpunch ni tony, parang kinapos na sya at nanghina.

ang nakita kong improvement kay manny ay yung counter punching, kahit malaki ang reach advantage ni tony. ewan ko lang kung dahil sa mabagal si tony kaya pumapasok ang mga counter ni manny. parang doon nasira ang fight plan ni tony. naobserbahan ko lang noong panoorin ko ulit ang laban.

pwede pa si pacman ng 2 fights. tune-up fight against faster opponent before a possible fight with floyd (kung tubuan man ng yag-bols)

di na rin tama na lumaban sya sa sobrang laki, maaring di nya man indahin ngayon ang epekto, baka sa pagtanda nya.

ano man ang mangyari, nakaukit na sa bato ang pangalan nya sa larangan ng boksing..

Comment

Ewan, depends on how you define prime.

To me kasi, his physical peak was around 126-135. Speed demon talaga siya nun.

However, pwede din tawagin na peak ni Pacquiao yung current campaign niya post-JMM, dahil kumpleto na arsenal ng suntok, both hands, footwork, at bobbing and weaving. Pero noticeable na mas mabagal na siya. It could be said that now is his prime, if only due to the maturing of his skills, making him a more effective fighter.

Now imagine if this complete, 'prime' version of Pac had the freak speed of the younger one. damn. He'd befuddle baklangpanahon, and even walk through counters.

just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
            Yeah he looked that but for a moment looked hurt in the 6th.

He also failed to stop the opponent despite landing at will.

He should take on fighters his own size from now on.
            In all fairness, even guys like Paul Williams and Kermit Cintron with big power have had trouble knocking out and hurting Margarito. Pacquiao hurt him, he just didn't finish him.

I agree though, I'd rather see Pacquiao face one of the younger 140 pound champions, though I think Mosley is looking more likely. That fight is an absolute mismatch though.

Comment

Let these haters stay angry , let Pac keep making these fools p!ssed off. Manny fans ain't gotta do ****, Pac beats up another boxer and haters stay angry

Guys like Gino Ros/Dios Dominicano are so angry they devote they're time by making alts and wasting their time on BS trying to hate on Pinoys.

Bottom line, haters can hate, but they can't take anything away from The National Fist/People's Champ/GOAT/Second coming of Jesus/Hero of Asia/Pride of the Philippines/Kamaong Pangbansa/Fighter of the Year/Fighter of the Decade/8 time World Champ/P4P THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD!!!!! (did I miss anything there? ).

As Pac's legacy rises higher, hater's blood pressure goes higher haha.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post

Bottom line, haters can hate, but they can't take anything away from The National Fist/People's Champ/GOAT/Second coming of Jesus/Hero of Asia/Pride of the Philippines/Kamaong Pangbansa/Fighter of the Year/Fighter of the Decade/8 time World Champ/P4P THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD!!!!! (did I miss anything there? ).
                Congressman of the Philippines.

Comment

Nabasa ko sa isang interview. halos di daw makagalaw si Manny after the Marg fight sabi ni Koncz.

Dapat tapusin nya agad si Mosley sa 1st 6 rounds. para makapag pahinga agad

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                    Nabasa ko sa isang interview. halos di daw makagalaw si Manny after the Marg fight sabi ni Koncz.

Dapat tapusin nya agad si Mosley sa 1st 6 rounds. para makapag pahinga agad
                    Kaso matibay rin ang panga ni Mosley para mapabagsak sya. Sana 1st round pa lang malagyan agad ng sugat sa kilay para mapatigil via TKO na lang

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      lakers is pre-prime.

wait 'til kevin durant , marc gasol and demarcus cousins comes to the lakers.
                      He's coming to L.A. alright.

Comment

Working...
                      X