Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come the COtto-Pacquiao press conference tour didn't go to phillipines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    PR Is America !!!! Its OWNED By the USA! So they didnt leave the America. The Fight is in America Why Leave America.... From what I hear In the Philippines the fight will be free to watch. SO why spend the money to promote a free event !
    I see you must be a fighter(that has been punched in the head too much even b4 he goes pro). Good thing intellect is not a requirement to get beat up in the ring...lol
    "PR is Owned"...Lack of education, but good joke.
    PR voted for its political status(look it up or google it) and we are all happy about it, We are proud to be part of America.We don't come to America and brag about how great the country we left behind is.
    So go punch something and keep avoiding the books like your slipping knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
      I've been asking myself this. I mean, Pacquiao easily could bring a crowd of 10000 there, it stopped all over the usa and into puerto rico, why was pacquiaos hometown ignored that way?
      ?

i thought it was insulting for the pinoy fans.
      Because it's like selling ice to eskimos. There's no point. Every filipino will be tuned in regardless.

Comment

lol, do you really think this fight needs to be promoted in the Phillipines?
        Come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
          reported for racism
          Talisayen, I don't always agree with your posts, but this time I got your back. That **** was uncalled for, reports his racist ass, and I'll do the same. What a dweeb that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by OTSS View Post
            Because its a ****hole with midgets runnin' around. similar to lolipop kids or ****in' Candy Land.
            stfu black man.. give me a ****ing black country that is richer than the philippines.. none, zero.. look at africa.. USA is 1st world coz of white people..

Comment

Working...
            X