No announcement yet.

Roy Jones: Is this possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    He tested positive for Andro... which was banned by boxing, but wasnt even declared a steroid until 4 years later in 2004. Andro was IN ripped fuel which was sold IN GNC stores in Malls around the entire country. It also happeneed once, in 2000... 4 years before it was ever even put on the list. You are right it isnt to be used to gain muscle.
    see there's someone that actually knows **** in here^^^

Comment

I see what is Reed is saying. 25 Pounds in 6 weeks aint impossible at all it will be a mixture of of muscle, fat and water. Thats plausible.

25 Pounds of muscle in 6 weeks is not possible without PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        I see what is Reed is saying. 25 Pounds in 6 weeks aint impossible at all it will be a mixture of of muscle, fat and water. Thats plausible.

25 Pounds of muscle in 6 weeks is not possible without PEDs.
        Exactly...He walks around at 190lbs, and weighed in at 201 on his own scale after he weighed 193 at the weigh in, in the documentary. He definitely put on muscle, and built up his body... but he didnt put on 25 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks. 10-15... and 15 is pushing it. I also dont believe he JUST started lifting weights when camp started... he had been preparing for that fight as soon as it was signed.

Comment

25 pounds of lean muscle is 100% impossible to gain in a year, never mind in six weeks

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
            25 pounds of lean muscle is 100% impossible to gain in a year, never mind in six weeks
            Which is why it didnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by Hellboy View Post
              http://www.mensfitness.com/roy_jones...ves/213?page=2

To the body builders here, is it possible to do this?

no way in hell, not even close. I remember that fight and everyone was like damn jones is big as hell, I thought he looked swollen around the neck and face like a lot of roid heads I knew at the gym. I have to say that I think Jones is stretching the whole 25 pounds of muscle he had gained big time. Boxrec has Jones at 193 for the Ruiz fight. 6 months previous in his fight against Clinton Wood he was 174. Do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
                see there's someone that actually knows **** in here^^^

andro was used to gain muscle, I took it for a very short time when it first came out and you would get one hell of a pump from it.

Comment

another of your threads trying to trash Roy Jones

Comment

Working...
                  X