No announcement yet.

The Holidays start for me today.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Holidays start for me today.

If, for whatever reason, I don't get a chance to say it to you all, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Peace and love goes out to almost all of you.

Cheers.

Happy Holidays, timmeh!!!

Comment

Happy holidays to you too, i'm jealous!

My good lady breaks up for a month as of Friday, she goes off for 2 staff Xmas parties but has a month of paid leave, that **** makes me really jealous, but not as much as when she has 6 weeks off during the summer paid leave

Roll and smoke a big one for me whilst i work

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        Happy holidays to you too, i'm jealous!

My good lady breaks up for a month as of Friday, she goes off for 2 staff Xmas parties but has a month of paid leave, that **** makes me really jealous, but not as much as when she has 6 weeks off during the summer paid leave

Roll and smoke a big one for me whilst i work
        lol I intend to. and no more running out of weed on Sundays. lol

I don't get paid for my Holidays because most of what I make is cash but I will do some private training in the weight room of my building.

a month of paid leave. shoot. the last time i had a vacation like that i was killing myself in the corporate environment. never again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Happy Holidays, timmeh!!!
          Thank you, Uncle K. 2013 is the year i get a hold of the chip on my shoulder and start acting more like you.

Thanks for being such a positive influence on us immature man/children.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            lol I intend to. and no more running out of weed on Sundays. lol

I don't get paid for my Holidays because most of what I make is cash but I will do some private training in the weight room of my building.

a month of paid leave. shoot. the last time i had a vacation like that i was killing myself in the corporate environment. never again!!
            Never run out of weed, buy yourself a good HPS light, a good carbon air filter and a nice dark tent and hey presto 12 weeks later it's floral heaven
            You guys over there though can get it real easy i believe. happy smoking holiday amigo!! lol

Comment

happy holidays to u as well!

Comment

Happy Holidays to you too, Tim. I'd toast in your general direction and throw one back, but unfortunately I'm dry.

My extended holiday starts on my birthday (the 19th) and goes through to the new year, as always.

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
                  happy holidays to u as well!
                  Thanks brother!

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and your family Tim and everyone on this thread...

Comment

Working...
                    X